MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: April fools ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Since April 1st is coming up, does anyone have any April Fools Day pranks that they plan on their communities or suggest us doing? This will be the first time we do it and I'm unsure what to do at the moment.
Oh dear, I don't think we've even brought the idea up here yet.... *scuttles off to the staff forum*
You could switch to phpBB or SMF for a day
(2013-03-14, 03:53 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]You could switch to phpBB or SMF for a day
That's just cruel.
(2013-03-14, 03:53 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]You could switch to phpBB or SMF for a day

HAHA, excellent.
(2013-03-14, 03:57 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
That's just cruel.

^This. Nothing could be more cruel than seeing your favorite forum switching to phpBB or SMF. Toungue
(2013-03-14, 03:48 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear, I don't think we've even brought the idea up here yet.... *scuttles off to the staff forum*

Such a thief. If I don't receive credit I will sue.

I'd rather keep it legal, but thanks for the idea.
Very well.

How about rotating avatars or smileys.

http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/ (scroll down and find the "Animated Spinner" section for CSS code that may or may not work)
redirect your forum url to rick roll
eat your users dinner

play i dosing songs in the background of site

play rebecca black on website

change forum theme with really obnoxious colors and images
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9