MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Alerts for MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am using exact latest git version (1.0.4).

Uninstall all, install all again, and now work fine,

Wanilton
Custom Alerts 1.1.1 is out

Relevant changes:
  • Added an option which lets you choose the alert's sender UID.
  • Fixed a SQL error thrown in certain circumstances.

To upgrade simply overwrite old files with the new ones you can download from GitHub.
Thanks! Installed on my forum, nice work Shade!
I don't understand what exactly this plugin do? I have all of your plugins installed but very curious about what this one is. :/ Help me out?

Ugh, if I would just read the whole thing instead of skipping around excitedly trying to see what it is, I would figure it out. :/
Sorry. Big Grin

Quote:Custom Alerts for MyAlerts adds a dedicated section in your Admin Control Panel from which you can create and send new notifications to your registered users using euantor's plugin.

Thank you for this wonderful plugin!
This is great. Is there a way to allow moderators to use it in their MCP also? That would be great if you could add that.
That would be a nice addition for the next update. I'm busy atm, but whenever I will have some spare time to work on it I will let you know.
Why when im trying to send alerts to all user its only show blank page after I send submit button. my forums user is 12k. I only can send to 10 user like that in one time?
I installed Custom Alerts mod but I am experiencing an issue. When I go to AdminCP, fill it all out and click "Alert those users" I get this error:
Language englishadmin (/www/zzl.org/t/r/i/traz/htdocs/inc/languages/englishadmin) is not installed

My path to forum is /www/zzl.org/t/r/i/traz/htdocs
I tried copying the content of /inc/languages/english/admin to /inc/languages/englishadmin (creating new folder) but that did not work. Any ideas?

P.S If it matters, i am using free host since im only creating my forum at this moment, i will get paid one when i release it if that matters.
^ @ AwesomePol, do you have Advanced Secure Spoiler plugin installed ? if so disable it and remove its files
(2013-12-25, 04:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @ AwesomePol, do you have Advanced Secure Spoiler plugin installed ? if so disable it and remove its files
Awesome! It helped! Disabling it was enough. Cheers buddy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5