MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Alerts for MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2013-05-30, 08:46 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Custom Alerts 1.1.1 is out

Relevant changes:
  • Added an option which lets you choose the alert's sender UID.
  • Fixed a SQL error thrown in certain circumstances.

To upgrade simply overwrite old files with the new ones you can download from GitHub.

The option "Custom Sender" does not work!

When I try to send an alert with a Custom Sender enabled, I cant enter the UID for teh custom sender, the alert gets processed and sent immediately.
When I try to send a custom alert, I get this internal error message:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'code' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT user_id FROM mybb_alert_setting_values WHERE code = 'custom'
The latest version (1.1.1) does not contain that query, so I assume you are using an older version. Upgrade to the latest to fix.
Off topic post. Misunderstood plugin's intent. Please delete this post.
I cannot find where to send custom alerts in the ACP?
Custom Alerts adds a module under the Users group.
I would love a way to... Change that list of users. We have over 40,000 members. That page takes FOREVER to load O_O Any ideas how we can get around this? Most of our alerts are pretty much to our entire member base.
I may add an autocomplete input instead. Been a while that I haven't touched CAFM though.
Any chance to get Custom Alerts for MyAlerts working on 1.8.4?

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
Just to clarify - does this plugin send push notifications via email from myalerts to users? So instead of just posts and threads, users will get email notifcations for likes, reputations, mentions and whatever other fancy plugin notifcations one has?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5