MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Alerts for MyAlerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nope, it sends alerts to users via MyAlerts mod.
Anyone tried this plugin with MyAlerts 2.0.2 ?
Hi, the plugin has not been updated to work with MyAlerts 2.x. I have no spare time to update it at the moment; it's likely I will integrate this into 1.9/1.10 core once a notification system is worked on.
(2018-01-17, 11:36 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the plugin has not been updated to work with MyAlerts 2.x. I have no spare time to update it at the moment; it's likely I will integrate this into 1.9/1.10 core once a notification system is worked on.

Glad to hear this Shade Smile
(2018-01-17, 11:36 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the plugin has not been updated to work with MyAlerts 2.x. I have no spare time to update it at the moment; it's likely I will integrate this into 1.9/1.10 core once a notification system is worked on.

That's great but means that at this time there's no way to send custom messages to users via MyAlerts..
oh well, let's see if I can find a smart solution.
Excellent mod! I need this plugin. Please update it for 1.8.
(2018-01-17, 11:36 AM)Gölge Wrote: [ -> ]Merhaba, eklenti MyAlerts 2.x ile çalışacak şekilde güncellenmedi. Şu anda güncellemek için boş zamanım yok; bir bildirim sistemi üzerinde çalışıldığında muhtemelen bunu 1.9/1.10 çekirdeğe entegre edeceğim.

shade 5 years passed, it would be great if you update it to 1.8
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5