MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chit n Chat - New Discussion Forum - Custom Theme - Feedback Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo.png]

URL: www.chitnchat.org
Name: Chit n Chat

Chit'n'Chat is a friendly community where you can participate in active discussions, make new friends, meet new cool people, earn awesome awards, win freebies and so much more. Feel free to join our fun-filled-family!

We have already achieved the following stats after only a week of being up. We have also just launched $150 worth of advertising, including a HackForums sticky in the lounge, worth $50.

All feedback, comments and constructive criticism is highly appreciated.
The theme was by envira right? Anybody can say that by looking at it. Great design you have got there! The search bar at the top needs a little working on, apart from that, the orange color scheme you have picked is great!
The Board Statistics could benefit from a little toning down.

You have quite a good number of online members, just a little more number of posts.
(2013-04-22, 07:18 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]The theme was by envira right? Anybody can say that by looking at it. Great design you have got there! The search bar at the top needs a little working on, apart from that, the orange color scheme you have picked is great!
The Board Statistics could benefit from a little toning down.

You have quite a good number of online members, just a little more number of posts.

Thanks for the feedback and yes, the theme was designed by Envira of www.myskins.org, I highly recommend him.

What do you mean about 'toning down' on the board statistics? Making it show less stats?

The forum is just over a week old so I think we've made good progress as far as members and posts are concerned.

Thanks again for the feedback, I need opinions/ideas from the members of MyBB's community board.
It looks quite active for being so young! So good job on that.

How much has this project costed you so far? And how much more do you plan to invest into it?
(2013-04-23, 03:23 PM)master412160 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks quite active for being so young! So good job on that.

How much has this project costed you so far? And how much more do you plan to invest into it?

I plan on investing as much as possible. I want to run a good community, I'm not in it for the money.

Roughly probably $150 so far with plans of investing a lot more.

Staff applications have been opened, view this thread for more information Smile
http://chitnchat.net/showthread.php?tid=365
(2013-04-23, 05:31 AM)Wonders Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean about 'toning down' on the board statistics? Making it show less stats?

The Board Statistics look oversized, don't you think? I think decreasing their size by a bit would help.
(2013-04-24, 11:34 AM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-23, 05:31 AM)Wonders Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean about 'toning down' on the board statistics? Making it show less stats?

The Board Statistics look oversized, don't you think? I think decreasing their size by a bit would help.

Thanks for your feedback, as well as joining the forum.

I've decreased them to 5 rows rather then 7 Smile
We've grown immensely, approaching 8,000 posts and 150 members! I highly recommend coming and checking us out!

Our members have made a total of 7,701 posts in 628 threads.
We currently have 144 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, mVd
The most users online at one time was 499 on 04-27-2013 at 08:08 AM
Nice theme by Envira, and you have chosen a great domain name. Good luck with your project.
The forum is going really well and everybody seems to love it there.
Pages: 1 2 3