MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Forum / Site - Feedback wanted !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-07-24, 08:52 AM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]OOOH someone's getting fancy on us!
http://mybbconnect.com/

Your home page needs DESPERATE SEO work in both metadata and use of words. I would place some text somewhere near the top... preferably at least 300+ words... OR AT LEAST ONE or a few h1 to h4 tags toward the top. All targeted to your focus keyword.
Throw a Google+ specific share metadata block in there and well as one specific for Facebook.
Use a tracking heatmap script and some sort of analytics..
The design is good and simple...
but you need serious SEO work on it.
Also consider adding share scripts on there for social signals.. it's slow down loading slightly but if you're using a CDN it should be too much of a burden to out weigh it's benefits for SEO.
hope some of this helps...

Oh yes of course, I havent even looked at any SEO stuff yet. Thanks for your feedback though, will help me later on down the line Wink
Hey no problem! Hope to see you on first page results for MyBB plugins ;D

If you need help with Social Signals, Press Releases, PR spins, let me know.
(2013-07-24, 07:57 PM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]Hey no problem! Hope to see you on first page results for MyBB plugins ;D

If you need help with Social Signals, Press Releases, PR spins, let me know.

Might hit you up on that offer at some point in the future, cheers m8 Wink
I love your theme!
Quick grammar check though here.
http://mybbconnect.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10
Announcements*
Haha cheers Wink
Please remove the on, off and offlock images from demonate.
(2013-07-25, 01:02 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]Please remove the on, off and offlock images from demonate.

He has taken permission from me and added credit line.
(2013-07-25, 01:02 AM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]Please remove the on, off and offlock images from demonate.

I have permission from effone to use them, credits are in the footer. Please check site copyrights before you post. Also, its not your right to ask me to remove something that belongs to someone else.
(2013-07-25, 10:16 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]... Also, its not your right to ask me to remove something that belongs to someone else.

He is someone of the site the object belongs to. So, somewhere he has got some rights.
It was a mis-communication and I've declared just before your post.
We all friends here and we expect friendly approach from you too ...
Oh ok, I didn't realise he was part of your team, I assumed he was just some random guy. I take back what I said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4