MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb and CloudFlare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After I got cloudflare set up, hardly any images show.
[Image: c41c76b031.png]

[Image: 9e8ca3f85e.png]

Any help? Confused
Probably just a browser cache issue. Try clearing the browser cache. Try to use a different browser to see if the images show.
Also, copy the link of the images that aren't showing and check if the path does exist.
Tried using firefox and I removed cloudflare and it works now. Don't really need CF anyways, I have 480Gbps of ddos protection and unlimited PPS.
Guac, Cloudflare is not a DDoS or DoS protection provider. Cloudflare saves bandwidth, increases website performance, protects from spammers and much more.

You probably turned on a setting that you shouldn't have. What do you have turned on in performance settings and overall?
(2013-07-21, 06:55 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Guac, Cloudflare is not a DDoS or DoS protection provider. Cloudflare saves bandwidth, increases website performance, protects from spammers and much more.

You probably turned on a setting that you shouldn't have. What do you have turned on in performance settings and overall?

CloudFlare is ddos protection, read more here. Anyways, I do not care about saving bandwidth as I have unlimited. My site is fast and any issues with spammers will be taken care of. I already posted that I removed it so no further help is required. Thanks.
(2013-07-21, 07:01 PM)Guac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-21, 06:55 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]Guac, Cloudflare is not a DDoS or DoS protection provider. Cloudflare saves bandwidth, increases website performance, protects from spammers and much more.

CloudFlare is ddos protection, read more here. Anyways, I do not care about saving bandwidth as I have unlimited. My site is fast and any issues with spammers will be taken care of. I already posted that I removed it so no further help is required. Thanks.

I see where you are coming. You are completely right about that however Cloudflare doesn't position themselves as DoS or DDoS protection. You have to pay for their DDoS protection, which is clearly proven by the above provided link. Feel free to ask anyone else who is an experienced webmaster for many years. I'm just trying to clear out your misunderstanding so you don't underestimate Cloudflare and use it to your best.

Glad your problem as been resolved Smile
http://www.cloudflare.com/ddos

That's only for business accounts.

And CF didn't really sell themselves as DDOS protection but that's how it's widely used.

Quote:The CloudFlare network is designed to mitigate and keep pace with the changing threat landscape.

Even their $20 per month pro account is very helpful to webmasters trying to keep their site online. Large hosts like Dreamhost even integrate their service.
if you change the time by moving your website to a development mode settings.

otherwise it would be like this happened. will need up to 2 days to make your website back to normal.

We have actually been doing DDoS protection and mitigation for over a year now (we changed our product so we would be a DDoS protection service).

(2013-07-21, 04:34 PM)Guac Wrote: [ -> ]After I got cloudflare set up, hardly any images show.
[Image: c41c76b031.png]

[Image: 9e8ca3f85e.png]

Any help? Confused

There are two features that are generally the cause of image issues:

Rocket Loader (can impact jQuery and JavaScript; potentially impacts things like sliders)

Mirage

Did you have either one of those turned on?
Do you have lazy loading checked on?
Pages: 1 2 3