MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Name: Firegraphs
Type: Graphic Forum
Link: coming soon
Ranks: Two Smods

I'm now starting a new forum up
call Firegraphs Its going to be about
Graphics and that type,
I'm per hiring some new Smods to the
Forum.
May be you can post, If its paid job? Do Smod have some privileages?
You're just starting a Forum. I'm sure that you don't need 2 Super Mods to run it. You can manage it yourself manage the forum, unless you gain like 10K Posts in a day.
(2013-10-08, 10:05 AM)manig Wrote: [ -> ]May be you can post, If its paid job? Do Smod have some privileages?

No its not paid,
and yes smods have them.

(2013-10-09, 05:13 AM)Jimmy M. Wrote: [ -> ]You're just starting a Forum. I'm sure that you don't need 2 Super Mods to run it. You can manage it yourself manage the forum, unless you gain like 10K Posts in a day.

Your right,
only need two Graphic team members!
(2013-10-09, 05:13 AM)Jimmy M. Wrote: [ -> ]You're just starting a Forum. I'm sure that you don't need 2 Super Mods to run it. You can manage it yourself manage the forum, unless you gain like 10K Posts in a day.

I find it best to start out with a solid team, better a handful of people starting up a forum then one. Unless you just plan on sitting there waiting for someone to randomly sign up and post in which case your right you can just manage that yourself lol.
(2013-10-09, 08:26 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]

I find it best to start out with a solid team, better a handful of people starting up a forum then one. Unless you just plan on sitting there waiting for someone to randomly sign up and post in which case your right you can just manage that yourself lol.

that is right. Smile
Welcome back; Ian.

Couple of things:

Firstly, do you know how to do any graphics? If you do, then great, if you don't I don't see why I should join your board, or become staff on it? This, in itself, lends to the eventual (probably soon) closure of your board, again.

Secondly; What will be different about this board, to all your OTHER boards? You don't need any team members; you will be able to deal with everything while your board starts up. Don't launch until there's at least 200 posts.
"
Firstly, do you know how to do any graphics? If you do, then great, if you don't I don't see why I should join your board, or become staff on it? This, in itself, lends to the eventual (probably soon) closure of your board, again."

I do.

"Secondly; What will be different about this board, to all your OTHER boards? You don't need any team members; you will be able to deal with everything while your board starts up. Don't launch until there's at least 200 posts. "

I'M not doing web master because its a fail
and gaming.
(2013-10-11, 06:40 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]"
Firstly, do you know how to do any graphics? If you do, then great, if you don't I don't see why I should join your board, or become staff on it? This, in itself, lends to the eventual (probably soon) closure of your board, again."

I do.

I give it a month.
(2013-10-11, 06:40 PM)Master24 Wrote: [ -> ]"Secondly; What will be different about this board, to all your OTHER boards? You don't need any team members; you will be able to deal with everything while your board starts up. Don't launch until there's at least 200 posts. "

I'M not doing web master because its a fail
and gaming.

Yes, but YOU'RE the infamous board admin who keeps closing his sites down. Choose one, stick to it.
This one!
Pages: 1 2 3 4