MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a designer !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi , how are you all ? Good !

Anyway.. i am really looking For a designer , i have mybb forum that its all setup but still the theme and some of other things that i want to add and change ( small things ) anyway So im looking for one who will do it for me i really dont have the time to learn and do it by my self ! ( ( College student )

and yeah of Course i will pay , I have No problem with paying ! you Chose the method !

Please PM me if you are welling to be the designer of my forum !

Arab-hackforums.net < my Forum to check it out !
Stop advertising your forum dude it's disallowed.
im not adverstising and who are you ? the admin of mybb ?? or someone important ?
(2013-10-17, 07:56 PM)D1LeX Wrote: [ -> ]Arab-hackforums.net < my Forum to check it out !

1) Illegal; not allowed here
2) You're advertising by putting "Check out my forum", and;
3) You didn't even post in the RIGHT section. (PS: After I posted this, it was moved to R/S/J - It was originally in MyBB 1.6 support)
(2013-10-18, 08:41 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-17, 07:56 PM)D1LeX Wrote: [ -> ]Arab-hackforums.net < my Forum to check it out !

2) You're advertising by putting "Check out my forum", and;
3) You didn't even post in the RIGHT section.

i did not mean to advertise it !! said to check it out for people who is interstead in working with me
Here, let me repeat the keywords here:

Hello; your site has HACKFORUMS in the URL.
HACKFORUMS doesn't mean it's bad m8. You ever heard of an ethical hacker ?
(2013-10-18, 09:02 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]HACKFORUMS doesn't mean it's bad m8. You ever heard of an ethical hacker ?

Given the site has been suspended, I would hazard you are wrong.

And, for the record, yes I have heard of, and even know a few ethical hackers, they don't use words like "m8", because they are too lazy to type out full words.
Quote:and yeah of Course i will pay , I have No problem with paying ! you Chose the method !

I should hope so, and regardless it sounds dodgy that you're confirming you're happy to pay.

(2013-10-18, 09:02 AM)Jambuster Wrote: [ -> ]HACKFORUMS doesn't mean it's bad m8. You ever heard of an ethical hacker ?

Hosting account has been suspended, and based on OP's post history he seems to want to replicate HF.
(2013-10-18, 09:12 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]

Hosting account has been suspended, and based on OP's post history he seems to want to replicate HF.

What else is new, every new forum is either a FP wannabe, a gaming forum or a HF wannabe, someone create something new, and unique.
Pages: 1 2 3