MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyGameservers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
MyGameservers allow create a gameservers list of Source Engine games at the moment. The gameservers are displayed in a new forum page.

The plugin includes a SourceQuery library created by xPaw for establish connection with gameservers.

[attachment=30732]
[attachment=30733]
[attachment=30734]
[attachment=30735]

Installation
Upload content to installation folder.

Changelog
- Added support for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Show mod name instead a image when the mod is unknown
- Removed mygamerservers.lib.php and added all Source query classes by
separated
- Optimized jQuery code
- Fixed an error creating the database
- Added a list of players with name/score/time for each gameserver
- Added a list of gameserver rules
- Added a connection module to server
- Added settings for plugin (Show Rules, Show Connect to server)
- Added a new query for create the table
- Added a new query for drop table
- Removed copyright
- Added new translations
- Fixed a bug that show all game modes on servers online
- Fixed images of Pirates Vikings & Knights II and Insurgency
- Libraries updated
- Initial release

Coming soon
More games
Theme system
Detailed errors

Note: MyGameservers require a Hosting with gameserver ports opened.

GitHub Repository

Download link
maybe a good idea if you make that plugin like this, cause it will make server details awesome, i saw this one on the internet..
Screenshot
Sorry for the big image.

Kaeden edit: replaced huge image with URL
In a future versiĆ³n will add rcon support and the plugin show more information Big Grin
Hi,

I am interested in using this plugin for my MMO game. Can anyone supply some tutorial links on the proper method to have my game server list data with this plugin. I've looked at Valve's info and that is helpful but I could use a tutorial on using SourceQuery.

Thanks,
- Rich -

I would also like to set this up so that only register users can view the server list. Also would be nice to see it listed in the 'who's online page' as other then Unknown Location. But, seems to be working on my site. Wink
I used this library for develope this plugin
https://github.com/xPaw/PHP-Source-Query-Class
Hi,

Thanks for the link.

Can you tell me what type of ports need to be opened on my hosting server? UDP?

- Rich -
Hi,

That helps a bit. I'm going over the source-query-lib source code to see exactly what it's doing and researching it. My goal is to modify where needed so that I can use this for my own game outside of Steam. As of yet no success but I'll let ya know if I make any progress.

I have both a TCP and a UDP port open on my host server and so far can't get it to reach my game server with any data. It's really hard to say whats going wrong yet but if I can get it to contact my game server this plugin would fit the bill for my needs. Wink It's really not far off from supporting a wide array of indie games working outside of Steam.

Anyway thanks for the links.
- Rich -
this is amazing man nice work Big Grin
nice plugin
it would be better if it wasnt only for source engine servers Sad
taking that off its very good idd
thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4