MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Show In Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: preview_25096_1700477911_81186e3e4e911da...73fa99.png]
Allow moderators to choose what threads to display in the portal.

🚀 About

An essential tool empowering forum moderators with enhanced control over thread visibility in the portal landing page. This intuitive plugin allows specific moderator groups to easily mark threads for display in the portal. Users benefit from a 'read more' tag that links to the complete full thread to continue reading and participate in the discussion. Additionally, you will have the option to send private messages or MyAlerts notifications to thread authors, informing them about their thread's status on the portal. With added functionality to filter portal threads by forum and custom moderation tools, this plugin ensures efficient and effective thread management for a dynamic forum experience.

âž• More Information

You can find more information in the plugin GitHub repository or the official OUGC.Network web page.

Download

Download the latest package from the MyBB Extend site or from the repository releases.
v1.8.0 Released

The plug-in is now compatible only with MyBB 1.8. Backwards compatibility is not present.

For those interested about the development of this version please read the following page:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-120327.html
Question: I can decide what thread to put in the portal when writing a newthread or newreply, but how can I put an already written thread without replying from someone into the portal? So basically Newthread/Newreply/Editpost.
Sadly this doesn't appear to work Sad the portal is blank
Hi,

I would like to modify the behavior of the "read more" link to open it in the same tab ?

In the last thread on this plugin, I have found this answer ( https://community.mybb.com/thread-120327...#pid966356 )
heydevo Wrote: [ -> ]Heya!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I've just set up the OUGC Show In Portal plugin, and I noticed that the Read More link create a new tab when clicked.

It looks like the target for the link is _blank, and I'm not sure where the code is so I can change it to _self.

Anyone know where I can edit this link?
NM!

I was able to fix this by editing line 895 in class_parser.php.

Thanks!

Other topics on mybb about modifying the general opening link action also talk about this class_paser.php. However I couldn't find what I need to modify in this file (if it is still in this file as all the topics and the previous answer are rather old).

Thanks in advance.
For this plugin, that would be in the language file, there you will find the anchor html tags so you can add the target attribute. But apparently opening in the same tab should be the default behavior.

For general and default thread/post link in 1.8.15 you can edit the _mycode_url_ template.
Thanks for the reply.
I have used the language file of ougc_showinportal.lang.php for that.
As I am allowing html in the first post only i can use the html output instead of the mybbcode, works well Smile
I have download the plugin and install it but it make all post created my user show in portal without moderation
Please help
using this tool will remove the thread prefix anyway to fix it?

nvm i didn't configure the moderator tools correctly
I have updated this for MyBB 1.8.19.
Pages: 1 2 3