MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb.com EXTREMELY SLOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Page loading on this site has been extremely slow for about the last 24 hours.

When I click a link to a post, "view new posts", "view todays post", "new post", "reply", "preview post", etc. it takes as long as 15 seconds for the page(s) to load.

Other sites I am visiting at this exact moment takes 2 to 4 seconds to load.
I am visiting random sites to verify speed, and all seems to be loading in under 4 seconds. Even pages with 20 large images are loading fast.

While almost every page (link) on community.mybb.com is taking 10 to 15 seconds to show up.

This started about 24 hours ago. Before, pages were loading in 2 to 4 seconds.

http://mods.mybb.com/ is loading normally ( 2 to 4 seconds )
It does seem a tad slower - debug is showing about a second for page generation. Server load looks a tad high, we might be getting hit with some bots right now.
Getting ~10s page loads and intermittent 502 errors from CF.
> 20s to read this topic. I am from Vietnam.
(2014-04-08, 07:08 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Getting ~10s page loads and intermittent 502 errors from CF.

Yes, I forgot to mention the CloudFire error-pages also.

*posting here again because tonight the issue has returned, ~20seconds to load a page and many CF errors

http://mods.mybb.com << is still FAST (normal ~2 seconds to load)
Bots. Shy

I just shot an email to Chris. Server load is ridiculously high.
How many IPs are banned roughly? Interested since they probably get banned in batches of ~500.
(2014-04-10, 05:49 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]How many IPs are banned roughly? Interested since they probably get banned in batches of ~500.

a /24 is only 254 addresses. Would have to be a multiple thereof Toungue
(2014-04-10, 05:49 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]How many IPs are banned roughly? Interested since they probably get banned in batches of ~500.

It's some insane amount in the thousands. We also block Tor and the whole of mainland China so you can imagine how many IPs we're blocking. Toungue
(2014-04-10, 05:54 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]

a /24 is only 254 addresses. Would have to be a multiple thereof Toungue
Good point. Guess I've never had to ban blocks of IPs before, only single IPs. Toungue

Looks like the bots are invading again. *sigh*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5