MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unlimited Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-07-28, 09:08 PM)iagomcs Wrote: [ -> ]It seems another bug? http://screencloud.net/v/2YfT

Happens in every forum, you need to limit the width of the image, or use a plugin / bbcode to resize automatically the images.

(2014-07-28, 10:59 PM)Ephox Wrote: [ -> ]There is a couple icon bugs like the star looking bad with white edges. And alot of missing stuff which i am guessing is being added. Just one question, how do i remove/change the text next to the logo saying Unlimitied?

Nope, the icons with the white edges are the default icons of MyBB. I'm not gonna change every icon, it's your job to use differents icons if you want.

(2014-07-28, 11:49 PM)Vanz Wrote: [ -> ]I love this theme,,,,

What are the #XXXXXX to change the color from BLUE to GREEN.
(To change the Theme from Blue ON Black, to Green on Black)

You need to change a lot of CSS classes & id's to change from blue to green. I can't put all the classes and id's now, give me some time and tomorrow I promess you have all.
(2014-07-29, 01:26 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-28, 09:08 PM)iagomcs Wrote: [ -> ]It seems another bug? http://screencloud.net/v/2YfT

Happens in every forum, you need to limit the width of the image, or use a plugin / bbcode to resize automatically the images.

Thank you
(2014-07-28, 10:59 PM)Ephox Wrote: [ -> ]There is a couple icon bugs like the star looking bad with white edges. And alot of missing stuff which i am guessing is being added. Just one question, how do i remove/change the text next to the logo saying Unlimitied?

Nope, the icons with the white edges are the default icons of MyBB. I'm not gonna change every icon, it's your job to use differents icons if you want.

Okay, but how do i change the Unlimited text next to the logo? It might be obvious for some but it is not for me.
(2014-07-29, 09:48 AM)Ephox Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, but how do i change the Unlimited text next to the logo? It might be obvious for some but it is not for me.

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Unlimited > Header and open header template

Inside header template you will have something like this:

<div class="logo"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;Unlimited</a></div>

You can delete "<i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;Unlimited" if you want and replace the icon and the Unlimited word with another thing you want.

If you wanna change the icon, see this list: http://fontawesome.io/icons/
(2014-07-29, 12:24 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-29, 09:48 AM)Ephox Wrote: [ -> ]

Go to ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Unlimited > Header and open header template

Inside header template you will have something like this:

<div class="logo"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;Unlimited</a></div>

You can delete "<i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;Unlimited" if you want and replace the icon and the Unlimited word with another thing you want.

If you wanna change the icon, see this list: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

Thank you! I wish somone made it easier to change that though. Awesome Theme btw Smile
Another fix (Sorry, but it's a nice one)

If you want to manually fix, replace postbit and postbit_classic templates with this:

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility} margin: 10px 0;" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
                <td class="trow1" valign="top" colspan="2"><span style="float: left;"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} - {$post['posttime']}</span></span><span style="float: right;">{$post['posturl']}</span></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
                <td class="trowpb" width="180px" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		{$post['onlinestatus']}&nbsp;<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong><br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br /><br />
			{$post['userstars']}<br />
			{$post['groupimage']}<br />
			{$post['useravatar']}<br /><br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
	<td class="trow1" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
Link is dead, can you PM me a link?
(2014-07-30, 10:29 AM)Anonymous™ Wrote: [ -> ]Link is dead, can you PM me a link?

Isn't dead, you need to wait the approval of MyBB team to see the download validated (I upload a fix yesterday).
eNvy your template is amazing!!!!!!
While I was doing some edit to the css and template I did this disaster!!!

[Image: Immagine.png]

Do you know what happened? I think it's a css issue because it happened while I refreshed the website again and again while I was not editing it. So when cache is refreshed succesfully it shown the problem.
The global css is this: http://pastebin.com/8Dh4pLiP#

Please help :-|
Quote:#container {
width: 1924px;
color: #000000;
margin: auto auto;
padding: 20px;
text-align: left; /* IE 5 fix */
}

My #container

Quote:#container {
width: 984px;