MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unlimited Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Read the readme.txt inside the .zip and you will understand how to install correctly the theme.
When you are in a section, it shows you a list of the threads. However, the names are in blue. If I ever wanted to change this, how would I go about doing so?
You can change the color, but, you need to have in mind that if you change the color, not only the name of the threads will change, all the links of the forums will change.

The classes are:

Quote:a:link, a:visited
a:hover, a:active

You can find them in ACP > Templates & Styles > Styles > global.css

Greetings!
I see you may of forgotten to implement the private messages link. I've implemented it for myself but it's not there by default in your theme.
(2014-08-20, 09:43 PM)aaronnz Wrote: [ -> ]I see you may of forgotten to implement the private messages link. I've implemented it for myself but it's not there by default in your theme.

[Image: Hkd1YL2.png]

Header template default of my theme:

Quote:<div id="tmenu">
<div class="topmenu">
<div class="menu">
<ul>
<li><a id="foro" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php">Home</a></li>
<li><a id="busqueda" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">Search</a></li>
<li><a id="miembros" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">Members</a></li>
<li><a id="calendario" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">Calendar</a></li>
<li><a id="ayuda" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">Help</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

<div id="panel">
{$welcomeblock}
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div id="header">
       <div class="subheader">
       <div class="logo"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;Unlimited</a></div>

<div class="quicksearch">
       <form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">
       <input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" />
               <input type="hidden" name="postthread" value="1" />
               <input type="hidden" name="forums" value="all" />
               <input type="hidden" name="showresults" value="threads" />
               <input class="searchbox" type="text" name="keywords" placeholder="Search..." />
               <input class="searchbutton" type="submit" value="&#xf002" title="Search" />
       </form>
       </div>
       </div>
</div>

<div id="container">

<table class="news">
<tr>
<td style="color: #007de7;" width="130"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-exclamation-circle fa-fw"></i>&nbsp;<span style="font-weight: 700;">Announcements:</span></td>
<td width="854">
<ul>
   <li class="quotes">This is a simple test for news with CSS and jQuery.</li>
   <li class="quotes">Please, ignore this message.</li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<a name="top" id="top"></a>

<br />

<navigation>

<br />

<div id="content">
{$pm_notice}
{$bannedwarning}
{$bbclosedwarning}
{$unreadreports}
{$pending_joinrequests}
Maybe you delete the variable or change something, or even a plugin do a modification of the header, but the variable is still there by default.
Yes, that is there. But there's no link like in most themes even here in the header that takes a person directly to their inbox. The above only shows up when there is a message.
No, I don't put that link for several reasons.

First of all, it's based on a languaje file, I can put a simple link to their inbox but it's the same if you goes to configuration in your User Control Panel...
Hi eNvy,
I set menu's position: fixed then I have an issue as following image:
the issue with breabcumb and tabbed menu plugin, they was layered "above" the menu! I know it's because of breadcumb and tabbed menu which set position: relative

Please help me to solve it! Many thanks in advance!
Sorry but I don't give support for plugins.

All the plugins and themes are made in base of the default theme, and all the themes (or at least, the majority) have several changes in the templates and styles.

That's why a lot of plugins create disorder in themes.
Sure, many thanks, I fixed it! Have some questions but as you mentioned, I won't ask you again, thanks again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8