MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Sites - Link to your social accounts v0.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I can confirm that this plugin works fine on MyBB 1.8.0!
Could you please add support for Twitch and Youtube as well. Thanks.
(2014-09-05, 10:57 PM)jpninside Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that this plugin works fine on MyBB 1.8.0!

Thank you for testing Big Grin

(2014-09-06, 04:08 PM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please add support for Twitch and Youtube as well. Thanks.

YouTube is already up there, and Twitch will be added to the next version Big Grin
(2014-09-06, 04:31 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]YouTube is already up there, and Twitch will be added to the next version Big Grin

Thank you very much. Smile
Is there a way I can add an optional field like Instagram or Twitter?
It doesnt seem to show in postbit or profile. Do u have the code so I can enter it myself in postbit?

Got it to work

U need to add {socialsites} to your postbit_author_user file. It adds it to mybb official default theme but not your own set default theme
I cannot get the images to show up in my profile nor the postbit. I uploaded the icons and it doesn't even show up in the settings page.
I did the version 0.3.3 (Build #5, devel) which add a setting to allow some special characters in the "username", as "+" symbol in google+ id or / in goodreads author profiles.
Thanks .
Is there a way I could move {$socialsites} from postbit_author_user to postbit_classic? Because when I did that, the social buttons won't show in teh showthread page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4