MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Sites - Link to your social accounts v0.3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I don't really understand where you want to display the buttons, the plugin works independently of the display you choose.

Notice that it's {socialsites} without $ that you have to use to display the icons in the postbit.
is there a demo for this or some pics of it
(2015-04-30, 09:08 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't really understand where you want to display the buttons, the plugin works independently of the display you choose.

Notice that it's {socialsites} without $ that you have to use to display the icons in the postbit.

I want to move the social sites in the bottom of the "author statistics" area in the postbit

[attachment=34222]
Just open template and change it Smile
I did. The social sites won't show if I move it to post bit classic
(2015-04-30, 11:26 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]I did. The social sites won't show if I move it to post bit classic

No problems here... I have 'classic' posting enabled too (= avatar + info on the left of the post, not on top) and this plugin just moves with it. I only use default template though... I hope it helps? : )

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
only shows facebook on my site and gives me an error 500 when I click the link
I've used this in the past and remember having an icon next to the words "Social Sites". Now there is no icon there. I can't remember if it came with it or I added it but I seem to be having trouble getting one to appear.

This is what it looks like right now:
[Image: 9ylIvLu.png]

I want an icon that will follow the css style of the other icons and turn it green.
The social sites icon is defined in the css at .usercp_nav_item and .usercp_nav_options, and use images/usercp_sprite.png.
It seems your theme has a css really different and then you loose this style.

(2016-10-05, 11:26 PM)sneak Wrote: [ -> ]I've used this in the past and remember having an icon next to the words "Social Sites". Now there is no icon there. I can't remember if it came with it or I added it but I seem to be having trouble getting one to appear.

I want an icon that will follow the css style of the other icons and turn it green.
(2016-10-07, 12:28 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]The social sites icon is defined in the css at .usercp_nav_item and .usercp_nav_options, and use images/usercp_sprite.png.
It seems your theme has a css really different and then you loose this style.

(2016-10-05, 11:26 PM)sneak Wrote: [ -> ]I've used this in the past and remember having an icon next to the words "Social Sites". Now there is no icon there. I can't remember if it came with it or I added it but I seem to be having trouble getting one to appear.

I'm guessing you won't support this because of the theme?

I've been trying to figure out how to make it work based on what you told me but I'm a little rusty and haven't figured it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4