MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Profile Picture 1.4

Description:
Allows users to upload a picture that will be displayed in their profile.

Features:
  • Usergroup-based permissions to control which usergroups can use profile pictures, which can upload them, the maximum file size and the maximum dimensions.
  • Moderators can remove a user's profile picture from the Mod CP profile editor.
  • Administrators can add/edit/remove a user's profile picture from the Admin CP edit user page.
  • Ability to disallow remote profile pictures is included.
  • Gravatars are supported.
  • Full language support.

Additional Information:
Updated from my 1.6 version.

Download & Screenshots:
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=127
https://github.com/Starpaul20/Profile-Pictures

You can find the MyBB 1.6 version of this plugin here.
Thanks for update
Thank you Wink
Is there a way to make a default profile pictures for users who havnt uploaded one?
Plugin has been updated to 1.1.

- Added PostgreSQL and SQLite support
- Added Admin CP edit user section
- Using generate_numeric_field function
- Changed (int)$mybb->input to $mybb->get_input
- Updated format_profile_picture function
- Renamed profile picture functions and file
- Updated user deletion function
- Renamed User CP link

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
Thanks .
Descent plugin overall but when I installed it, it does nothing more then the basic avatar uploading function on myBB. I am specifically looking for one that can change avatar size according to what group a user is in but did not see this option when going into the settings of the plugin.
(2015-07-10, 06:31 AM)lowheartrate Wrote: [ -> ]Descent plugin overall but when I installed it, it does nothing more then the basic avatar uploading function on myBB. I am specifically looking for one that can change avatar size according to what group a user is in but did not see this option when going into the settings of the plugin.

the size and group permissions are there with this plugin.
(2015-07-10, 03:44 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-10, 06:31 AM)lowheartrate Wrote: [ -> ]Descent plugin overall but when I installed it, it does nothing more then the basic avatar uploading function on myBB. I am specifically looking for one that can change avatar size according to what group a user is in but did not see this option when going into the settings of the plugin.

Hmm I am not sure where to look I suppose. When I go into the configuration settings for this plugin it doesn't show many options to choose from as the plugin states that it does. You can view what I am looking at here.
(2015-07-10, 08:34 PM)lowheartrate Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-10, 03:44 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm I am not sure where to look I suppose. When I go into the configuration settings for this plugin it doesn't show many options to choose from as the plugin states that it does. You can view what I am looking at here.

those options are within the group settings under the miscellaneous section.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6