MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8 Awards System BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Okay, so I didn't get any errors during the upgrade process itself, but it looks like the disporder field was not added. I get a SQL error when trying to view the awards listing.

[attachment=33011]

I'll add that field manually into the database and see if I can find any other bugs.

Edit:

- $multipage needs to be added to the templates for awards.php
- awards.php?page=2 shows the same awards that awards.php does (pagination doesn't work)
- No myCode support for awards reasons (I can't remember if this was a feature or something I added)
- No link to Awards in Moderator CP
- No PM sent when award is given (settings set to send PM)

Not a bug, but it would be nice if clicking on the title of the award in the ACP automatically took you to the editing page for it.
I will take a look, but note that if the templates were edited by you they wouldn't be updated, you will need to revert them so that everything works as expected (i.e:"missing {$multipage} variable, though I can't recall if that is a 1.0.x feature as well).

I assume you: uploaded new files -> deactivated plugin -> reactivate. Is that correct? IIRC deactivating 1.0.7 directly would delete all templates. Not sure.
Yep, I deactivated and then reactivated the plugin. The templates were the default ones included in the plugin, so nothing that I had edited.
Are you done coding this plugin now or still not yet?
(2014-11-14, 04:29 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]- No myCode support for awards reasons (I can't remember if this was a feature or something I added)

I don't think this was a planed feature. Or was it in early versions?

I have updated the download in the first post, 1.7.2 now is the latest version. It fixes mostly pagination and PM issues.
I am curious to hear when you solved the main 2 problems.
Which main issues?
(2014-11-17, 10:13 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Which main issues?

The main issues you yourself specified in the first post of this thread.
The first one, yes. The last one is just an idea, probably not going to implement it.
(2014-11-17, 10:06 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-14, 04:29 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]- No myCode support for awards reasons (I can't remember if this was a feature or something I added)

I don't think this was a planed feature. Or was it in early versions?

I have updated the download in the first post, 1.7.2 now is the latest version. It fixes mostly pagination and PM issues.

Like I said, I can't remember who added that feature. It would be a nice one to have though, and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6