MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8 Awards System BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I anyway hope this plugin can be officially released as soon as possible - I need it for my community forums
How do you add rewards?
Needing this plugin for 1.8 too, hopefully it'll be ready soon. Smile
Seeing nobody takes the time to analyze what had already been explained I will try once again.

I have not interest on this plugin, personally, thus meaning I don't NEED this to be ready. If some of you really NEED this to be done and usable, you should consider testing the plugin yourself and report back any issues you find on the way.

I'm not working on this plugin, because the scripts I need are the ones I do work on. You can either wait till I need this (which I will at some point) or keep waiting.

I opened this thread because people claimed to need it so that I could finish it with their help, yet the responses and feedback being received doesn't necessarily represent that to me when comparing the claims of people needing this done. Only a few are reporting back.

You can install the current BETA (1.7.2?) in your forums and hope nothing is really wrong with it until I consider it to be stable enough myself.
Hi
I test this plugin in MyBB 1.8
how to show more than 4 icons in Post ?
I have updated the plugin to 1.7.3 which is probably going to be the last update before going GOLD.

You can now trick the "Maximum Awards in Postbit" setting to break awards on new lines after X amount of awards, simply put:
4/2

That will show 4 maximum awards in postbit and split them in rows of 2 per line with a <br /> tag ("4" by itself will still work but will not break anything). To add a new setting I was required to add new language strings and meh, didn't want to bother really. Future versions will probably separate it in a new setting and use a template instead of a break tag.

Updated link is in first post. Thanks.
Great news! Haven't had the time to be a guinea pig, and I read that this shouldn't be used on a live board, so I am anxiously awaiting the gold version.
So I'm slowly working on updating this plugin to use on my site. Just a few additional things:

The MyAlerts section needs to be updated to use MyAlerts 2.0. I will submit a PR for this.

Was the page that allowed you to view an individual's awards removed? The url was /awards.php?user=#
(2015-01-04, 05:16 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm slowly working on updating this plugin to use on my site. Just a few additional things:

I have the release package ready:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/re.../tag/1.8.0

But there seems to be some issues if updating.

(2015-01-04, 05:16 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]The MyAlerts section needs to be updated to use MyAlerts 2.0. I will submit a PR for this.

I will add support for MyAlerts 20 when it is released.

(2015-01-04, 05:16 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]Was the page that allowed you to view an individual's awards removed? The url was /awards.php?user=#

Seems like I added a multi-page for profiles in this new version.
(2015-01-04, 11:41 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-04, 05:16 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm slowly working on updating this plugin to use on my site. Just a few additional things:

I have the release package ready:
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Awards/re.../tag/1.8.0

But there seems to be some issues if updating.

(2015-01-04, 05:16 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]The MyAlerts section needs to be updated to use MyAlerts 2.0. I will submit a PR for this.

I will add support for MyAlerts 20 when it is released.

(2015-01-04, 05:16 PM)jshort Wrote: [ -> ]Was the page that allowed you to view an individual's awards removed? The url was /awards.php?user=#

Seems like I added a multi-page for profiles in this new version.

Sorry to bother you,

Is the above link the GOLD version for this? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6