MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vienna Theme Support...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I want it to say Board Statistics at the bottom of the page..

I know how to remove the sidebars and stuff but it doesnt say Board Statistics at the bottom it only says Whos online.

Also i want it to say Threads:
Joined Date on Threads at the left it only says Posts:
Reps

Nothing else....
You're gonna need to revert your board statistics templates back to default and remove the section of stats from your index.

About the posts, revert postbit_author_user back to default.
You're gonna need to revert your board statistics??? Confused

How do i do that please help?
(2015-01-09, 09:54 AM)Root Dalez Wrote: [ -> ]You're gonna need to revert your board statistics??? Confused

How do i do that please help?

Templates > Vienna > Index Page Templates > then revert all templates you see as green

For the postbits

Templates > Vienna > Post Bit Templates > postbit_author_user
Thanks sorted pal ! Smile
Sorry to hijack this thread,but question is related to this theme and not worth a new topic.

How would we make forum width fit full browser (container) ,i know we can edit global.css and add/remove width property from auto to 0 or . But this theme got tipsy popups & if we stretch the container then hovering on postbit PM icon the tipsy popup goes off screen lol

So what is correct way to make this theme fit full width in browser?

thanks
Look for #mainwidth and change the 80% i think it is.
Well, just checked there is no property like #mainwidth in global.css !
(2016-01-13, 11:17 AM)darkhk3r Wrote: [ -> ]Well, just checked there is no property like #mainwidth in global.css !

It is in extra.css
Gotcha :-) , well the default value for width was set as 90% ,tried 80% obvious it shrinked... so i tried 100 % but the tipsy popup goes off screen

[Image: VG0ajz1.png]

any fix so tipsy popup wont go off screen ?

EDIT:

Sure there is a way : onehackoranother.com/projects/jquery/tipsy/

I guess : Southwest and Southeast (mouse hover) will work & seems suitable in our case

But i'm not a dev' so can't take the risk to edit blindly and break the theme.

So which line to edit in what property so all the tipsy on this theme will start using sw (Southwest) & se (Southeast) !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4