MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts for MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It does not, and I am subscribed to all threads I've previously replied to. I get the PM subscription notice, but not the alert.
(2015-05-29, 01:48 PM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]It does not, and I am subscribed to all threads I've previously replied to. I get the PM subscription notice, but not the alert.

It should be noted that this is highly experimental and not officially supported.

Just wait until the official 1.8* version is released. Hopefully within the next few months? Big Grin
(2015-05-29, 04:41 PM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-29, 01:48 PM)Edwin Wrote: [ -> ]It does not, and I am subscribed to all threads I've previously replied to. I get the PM subscription notice, but not the alert.

It should be noted that this is highly experimental and not officially supported.

Just wait until the official 1.8* version is released. Hopefully within the next few months? Big Grin

or hopefully the next few days. Toungue Big Grin Cool
Haha thanks Smile

I can wait, just seeing if there's a fix!

Thanks for the help. I'll check back on this in a while
Subscription alerts are not working, I already posted it in the GitHub repo. I fixed it for me, but lets wait until it will be released.
(2015-05-29, 09:16 PM)TBO29 Wrote: [ -> ]Subscription alerts are not working, I already posted it in the GitHub repo. I fixed it for me, but lets wait until it will be released.

I see it here: https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts/issues/109
The plan is to fix these issues within the next few days and release the initial 2.0.0 then, with future bug fixes. I'm also planning a 2.1.0 release for the summer with some more features such as possible pushover support.
(2015-05-30, 02:50 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is to fix these issues within the next few days and release the initial 2.0.0 then, with future bug fixes. I'm also planning a 2.1.0 release for the summer with some more features such as possible pushover support.

aw, you're making me a happy guy. Smile
Thank you eun Big Grin gona hold back a bit before i upgrade to 1.8
Pages: 1 2 3 4