MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2015-02-12, 10:04 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 09:55 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 08:34 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 07:40 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting DragonFever - he has a great trader script, but it is not free.

I don't really agree with that.  when Dragonexpert built the script for me, I had mentioned that after it was done, I'd like for it to be added to the mybb community for free.

You said for me to put it public if you requested it to be.  It isn't updated for 1.8 at this time.  It might work by changing the compatibility line; I can't guarantee this though.  If you have been using it on 1.8, let me know if it is working by having just the compatibility line changed.

it seems to be working for 1.8. leefish did pretty it up a bit and possibly changed a few things, though she'd have to reply with what she changed, if anything.

that said, for anyone who wants a trader plugin, go with dragon's version over vbgamer's as it's so much more efficient and adds needed functionality.

I do think the reporting feature should be tied into the mybb reporting functionality. this might be something you'll want to look at...the report works, but I don't think it's logged anywhere in the mod cp.

What was the plugin you had developed?
I had trader feedback on Xenforo, but obviously this couldn't be imported in 1.8, will this plugin give that ability?
(2015-02-12, 10:04 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested if it worked. I have over 30,000 members I need this for haha.

it works very well.  I'm using it on a big board with over 500,000+ posts and a VERY active b/s/t section.

few screenshots (note, leefish styled this for my theme so the default version isn't as fancy):

[attachment=33760]

[attachment=33761]
(2015-02-12, 10:08 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 10:04 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested if it worked. I have over 30,000 members I need this for haha.

it works very well.  I'm using it on a big board with over 500,000+ posts and a VERY active b/s/t section.

few screenshots (note, leefish styled this for my theme so the default version isn't as fancy):

Yeah that is exactly the kind of thing I need if its compatible.
(2015-02-12, 10:08 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 08:34 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 07:40 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try contacting DragonFever - he has a great trader script, but it is not free.

I don't really agree with that.  when Dragonexpert built the script for me, I had mentioned that after it was done, I'd like for it to be added to the mybb community for free.

You said for me to put it public if you requested it to be.  It isn't updated for 1.8 at this time.  It might work by changing the compatibility line; I can't guarantee this though.  If you have been using it on 1.8, let me know if it is working by having just the compatibility line changed.

it seems to be working for 1.8.  leefish did pretty it up a bit and possibly changed a few things, though she'd have to reply with what she changed, if anything.

that said, for anyone who wants a trader plugin, go with dragon's version over vbgamer's as it's so much more efficient and adds needed functionality.

I do think the reporting feature should be tied into the mybb reporting functionality.  this might be something you'll want to look at...the report works, but I don't think it's logged anywhere in the mod cp.

I had trader feedback on Xenforo, but obviously this couldn't be imported in 1.8, will this plugin give that ability?

we were using eztrader (available for mybb) from vbgamer. dragonexpert built a new system along with a converter that converted the data over from the eztrader system to his trader system.
(2015-02-12, 10:10 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 08:34 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really agree with that.  when Dragonexpert built the script for me, I had mentioned that after it was done, I'd like for it to be added to the mybb community for free.

it seems to be working for 1.8.  leefish did pretty it up a bit and possibly changed a few things, though she'd have to reply with what she changed, if anything.

I do think the reporting feature should be tied into the mybb reporting functionality.  this might be something you'll want to look at...the report works, but I don't think it's logged anywhere in the mod cp.

we were using eztrader (available for mybb) from vbgamer.  dragonexpert built a new system along with a converter that converted the data over from the eztrader system to his trader system.

Interesting. Hopefully someone / this will allow me to import feedback from Xenforo to myBB.
(2015-02-12, 10:18 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 09:55 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]You said for me to put it public if you requested it to be.  It isn't updated for 1.8 at this time.  It might work by changing the compatibility line; I can't guarantee this though.  If you have been using it on 1.8, let me know if it is working by having just the compatibility line changed.

we were using eztrader (available for mybb) from vbgamer.  dragonexpert built a new system along with a converter that converted the data over from the eztrader system to his trader system.

Interesting. Hopefully someone / this will allow me to import feedback from Xenforo to myBB.

you'd probably have to see if dragonexpert can write a custom converter. he does quality work, so I'm sure he could probably help you out if he has the time.
(2015-02-12, 10:20 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 10:04 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]it seems to be working for 1.8.  leefish did pretty it up a bit and possibly changed a few things, though she'd have to reply with what she changed, if anything.

you'd probably have to see if dragonfever can write a custom converter.  he does quality work, so I'm sure he could probably help you out if he has the time.

Alright, cheers for your help!
Yea, I made some small edits to this plugin; mainly styling as shemo said. I have used this plugin on Shavenook and its not 100% 1.8 compatible as it doesn't utilise the report center (it was built for 1.6, which had no report center).

That sort of extra you would have to ask DragonExpert about.
(2015-02-12, 10:29 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 10:20 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-12, 10:08 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]What was the plugin you had developed?

you'd probably have to see if dragonfever can write a custom converter.  he does quality work, so I'm sure he could probably help you out if he has the time.

Alright, cheers for your help!

no worries.

(2015-02-12, 10:34 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I made some small edits to this plugin; mainly styling as shemo said. I have used this plugin on Shavenook and its not 100% 1.8 compatible as it doesn't utilise the report center (it was built for 1.6, which had no report center).

That sort of extra you would have to ask DragonExpert about.

enhancing the reporting functionality would be a welcome improvement to the plugin imho. Big Grin
I'd have to learn how the report center works to make it work with that. Anyway just created a repository on Github https://github.com/dragonexpert/Trade-Feedback. Leefish, you can send pull requests for the template edits since I'm not familiar with your Github username.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5