MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2015-02-17, 10:54 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]That is what I was looking for, thanks. For my own information, deal url gives the url to the thread on the forum?

That is correct. Not many users used this function though and it wouldn't be 100% necessary to carry over.
I just need to carry over the other trader feedback - who it was awarded by, the time it was awarded and whether it was a positive, negative or neutral rep.
I already have a database field for the link to the thread anyway so it can be carried over.
(2015-02-18, 02:10 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I already have a database field for the link to the thread anyway so it can be carried over.

Ok well how do we proceed from here? Is this going to be a public plugin or will I need to pay you for it, and what is the estimation of release?

Thankyou.
Not that I am speaking for DragonExpert, but I do think you should pay him for the converter. The code is already public on github for anyone who wants to use it who has no need for a conversion.
(2015-02-18, 06:25 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I am speaking for DragonExpert, but I do think you should pay him for the converter. The code is already public on github for anyone who wants to use it who has no need for a conversion.

Yep, I am happy to pay as stated before. That isn't a problem at all.
Don't want to hijack this thread, but just installed dragonexpert 's plugin and really satisfied with the performance and the way of working. Smile

Maybe one small feature request though (should't be too hard to implement I suppose); show to amount of positive ratings with a percentage next to it. That way, you see how many positive feedback has been received, versus the total amount of feedback received (eBay style like)

Really intrested in the deal thread url as well as stated above.

Best regards and keep up the good work!
Again, not speaking for DragonExpert, but I would expect that modifications to the base would be paid requests - or edit the source code yourself.
Leefish; of course, no issue with that  Blush
(2015-02-20, 09:03 PM)ScSi Wrote: [ -> ]Don't want to hijack this thread, but just installed dragonexpert 's plugin and really satisfied with the performance and the way of working. Smile

Maybe one small feature request though (should't be too hard to implement I suppose); show to amount of positive ratings with a percentage next to it. That way, you see how many positive feedback has been received, versus the total amount of feedback received (eBay style like)

Really intrested in the deal thread url as well as stated above.

Best regards and keep up the good work!

For achieving this in posts find the function trader_postbit in /inc/plugins/trader.php. Add the following code to it after the line that defines $post['repcount']:
$post['pospercent'] = floor(100 * ($post['posreps'] / $post['repcount']));

You will then use {$post['pospercent']} in your postbit and postbit_classic templates.

To do this on profiles you'll need to find the function trader_member_profile. After the line that defines $memprofile['repcount'] add this code:
$memprofile['pospercent'] = floor(100 * ($memprofile['posreps'] / $memprofile['repcount']));

You can then use {$memprofile['pospercent']} in either your member_profile template or member_profile_trade_stats template ( This will be in Global Templates,not templates specific to a theme ).
Thanks for your reply and the information provided. I still need to find out how all of it works, but will provide you with feedback once I managed to show the percentage on the profile.

In the meantime, I'm also trying to show the percentage when displaying a user's post. I found the basic information (such as Posts, threads, joined date, ...), but I couldn't figure out where you added the reputation to the statistics. Any hint would be much appreciated! Angel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5