MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, I will do that. I will code them to be applicable to default theme rather than shemo's fully responsive theme Smile
(2015-02-13, 02:15 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have to learn how the report center works to make it work with that.  Anyway just created a repository on Github https://github.com/dragonexpert/Trade-Feedback.  Leefish, you can send pull requests for the template edits since I'm not familiar with your Github username.

Will this converter allow me to import my feedback I had on Xenforo to myBB, or will I need to pay you for such a thing?
(2015-02-13, 02:26 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I will do that. I will code them to be applicable to default theme rather than shemo's fully responsive theme Smile

Sounds good.

(2015-02-13, 02:40 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 02:15 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have to learn how the report center works to make it work with that.  Anyway just created a repository on Github https://github.com/dragonexpert/Trade-Feedback.  Leefish, you can send pull requests for the template edits since I'm not familiar with your Github username.

Will this converter allow me to import my feedback I had on Xenforo to myBB, or will I need to pay you for such a thing?

Right now a converter only exists for EZTrader to this. It is something I can add to the plugin when I have time. I am currently backed up on requests.
(2015-02-13, 02:44 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 02:26 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I will do that. I will code them to be applicable to default theme rather than shemo's fully responsive theme Smile

Sounds good.

(2015-02-13, 02:40 PM)RVP991 Wrote: [ -> ]

Right now a converter only exists for EZTrader to this.  It is something I can add to the plugin when I have time.  I am currently backed up on requests.

Alright, well let me know please. I'd be willing to pay for such a thing as I need it quite urgently.
I need to know the table structure of the Xenforo equivalent. If you know the name of the table, you can execute this query to give the structure:
SHOW CREATE TABLE $x;

If it isn't clear which id is the person receiving feedback and who is giving feedback by column name, I'll let you know so you can use a specific example.

whenever you get time and feel up to it, that'd be an awesome addition.
Nice one.
I opened up issues on Github for this converter and for iTrader. Need table structure and sample data for both.

@Omar: I merged your Pull Requests.
(2015-02-13, 02:52 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know the table structure of the Xenforo equivalent.  If you know the name of the table, you can execute this query to give the structure:

SHOW CREATE TABLE $x;

If it isn't clear which id is the person receiving feedback and who is giving feedback by column name, I'll let you know so you can use a specific example.

Sorry for the late reply.

Is this what you are looking for:

CREATE TABLE xc_trade_feedback (

fb_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 foruserid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 fromuserid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 amount tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
 type enum('buy','sell','trade') DEFAULT NULL,
 review varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 dealurl varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 threadid int(11) NOT NULL,
 dateline int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 ip_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 importid bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
 PRIMARY KEY (fb_id),
 KEY foruserid (foruserid),
 KEY importid (importid),
 KEY threadid (threadid),
 KEY amount (amount,dateline),
 KEY fromuserid (fromuserid)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=56178 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
That is what I was looking for, thanks. For my own information, deal url gives the url to the thread on the forum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5