MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have pushed a new commit improving some things. I still have my doubts about how the JS modals should be implemented, seems a little messed at the moment.

I have updated the first post with screenshots.
(2015-03-01, 07:28 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I have pushed a new commit improving some things. I still have my doubts about how the JS modals should be implemented, seems a little messed at the moment.

I have updated the first post with screenshots.

Will give it a run tonight!
Wonderful, this plugin is like EzTrader for 1.6?
Both are coded for similar usages, yes.
Hi Omar

nice changes 'View all', however, some things seem a bit messed up (like you pointed out already)

1. When hoovering over the total feedback, I see two 'bubbles' (view all and the actual feedback details).

[Image: pjTguuq.png]

2. When I actually press 'View all', I get this error (I did reactivate after the new install, should I fully deinstall and re-install it?)

Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method OUGC_Feedback::permission() in /home/scsi/domains/scsi.nimio.info/public_html/mybb/feedback.php on line 272

3. (you are aware of this one, but this is key functionality that I want to test out Toungue ) --> multiple feedback by amount of posts in linear view.

One suggestion as well - when viewing the feedback from a post, could you perhaps color-code the positive in green, the negatives in red (just as you do on the profile page?) - Perhaps a setting where you can choose what to display (total feedback received, % positive feedback received, ..) would be awesome as well.

Keep up the good work - any questions, let me know. I'm here to try things out!

Friendly call to others - please try out this plugin, as it's really usefull for buy and sell boards! More testers = more input = better functionality = better plugin!
Quote:2. When I actually press 'View all', I get this error (I did reactivate after the new install, should I fully deinstall and re-install it?)

You shouldn't receive this on the latest commit.

Quote:when viewing the feedback from a post, could you perhaps color-code the positive in green, the negatives in red

Do you mean the tool tip in postbit? It is not possible to use HTML inside the title attribute. CSS hacks can be used instead of using the default tool tip attribute, however I'm keen to keep it default-simple so I'm not going to implement any similar hack myself in the official package.

Quote:Perhaps a setting where you can choose what to display (total feedback received, % positive feedback received, ..) would be awesome as well.

Isn't this possible by just template edits? I apologize but this is how I code Toungue I refuse to add settings for that kind of stuff than can easily be changed editing a few lines in templates.

I have pushed a commit fixing your first point. Thanks as always for your suggestions!

And yes, I will release this once enought testing and input has been done, however I can find all issues by my self as I have other projects to work on. Specially my own board Toungue
Next weekend I will probably write an import script for zTrader System.
(2015-03-05, 07:16 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I have pushed a commit fixing your first point. Thanks as always for your suggestions!

Will check tonight, thanks!

(2015-03-05, 10:45 AM)ScSi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-05, 07:16 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I have pushed a commit fixing your first point. Thanks as always for your suggestions!

Will check tonight, thanks!

The extra 'balloon' has gone, thanks for that! Regarding the 'View all' issue, I don't get a dump anymore, but get permission denied. Tried with both an admin user and a regular user, and both from the postbit as well as from the profile I receive the error below.

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
Any update Omar G. on the feedback above, thanks!
Sorry I missed your post update. If you did re-installed then you need to edit your group permissions. Permissions where moved to a per-group and per-forum basis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5