MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
No issue.

I just re-installed the pluging, however, I cannot add feedback now anymore (issue with Javascript?)
See screenshot below.

[Image: oAKAR0R.png]

Thanks for having a look!

And any news on the n-post feedback multiplier in linear view?
I will request for help about the postbit issue. I will check the JS issue later.
I have pushed a fix for the postbit issue. The JS error you get I can't reproduce. Please make sure you are using all fresh files from the repository.

Thanks again for your help.
Omar

I just made a fresh install of myBB 1.8 and the latest commit of your plugin, but I'm still getting the JS error. Are you in the possibility of testing the same on a new install.

Or any other users for that matter?
Where are you trying to add feedback from (post, profile, feedback page)? Does it works in other places but that one?

I just tried reinstalling and everything works as far as expected.
(2015-03-14, 10:04 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you trying to add feedback from (post, profile, feedback page)? Does it works in other places but that one?

I just tried reinstalling and everything works as far as expected.

The error is consistent, in a way that it never works Wink  (not from profile, post, or feedback) Strange thing is that the add reputation button works (it also uses JS, right?)

Perhaps I can provide you with a test-user and URL so you can try the same? Would that be of any help?

Hi Omar

Good news, and bad news. Good news is, the AddFeedback functions works in Opera (version 28.0) and Chrome (version 41.0.2272.89), but not on IE 11 or Firefox 36.0.1

Perhaps this will help in reproducing the issue and fixing it? It has been introduced in a later version, as I can remember using Firefox to add feedback.

With which browser did you test?

Oh, and another small thingy. There is a horizontal scroll bar visible in the pop-up when feedback is added. Perhaps you can enlarge the window so that it fully fits? Cool

[Image: etlRRem.png]
I only test using Opera browser, but I have 4 browsers installed for these cases. I see it doesn't work on FF and will try to fix it soon. As per IE, I would be surprised myself if I even attempt to.
I assume that the fix for FF will also solve the issue for IE :-) Even if not, people have another reason to drop IE for a a real browser :-)
Disregarding IE is really a bold move:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/i...ser-share/

A slightly more gloomy view for IE market share, but 20% is quite a lot:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/t...vs-safari/
@Leefish; of course, the statement above was more a joke rather than a real statement that I would drop IE support.

Still, I assume that if we fix it for FF, it will also be fixed for IE (as I recall, the function worked before)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5