MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bus Driver Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
xiaozhu Wrote:by the way, theres another bus game coming up...

Maybe that one will work on my PC Rolleyes
xiaozhu Wrote:by the way, theres another bus game coming up...

Share the link? Big Grin
this new one offers a driver-in-cabin view =P!!!

not yet released, the website is here.
I wanna be a bus driver Sad
'id turn the radio up loud or wear a walkman, and make people run for the bus, to break up my day routine!
i might even trwo some tomatoe if i was bart simpson at it!Smile
i never played it but it sounds interesting!
Hey that game looks interesting.
I watched a YouTube video of the Bus Driver game and it looks wicked! Not in the sense of other computer games like WoW and stuff...
hye, i was just wondering what to search to get more than just an hour of bus driver, i really like the game but i am really confused on how to downlad the full game without having to pay a penny. Please Reply.

DennisTT Wrote:By the way there is a way to play for more than an hour, but it requires a bit of *cough*searching*cough*
kbwiv12 Wrote:hye, i was just wondering what to search to get more than just an hour of bus driver, i really like the game but i am really confused on how to downlad the full game without having to pay a penny. Please Reply.

DennisTT Wrote:By the way there is a way to play for more than an hour, but it requires a bit of *cough*searching*cough*

*cough*bittorrent*cough*
DennisTT Wrote:
kbwiv12 Wrote:hye, i was just wondering what to search to get more than just an hour of bus driver, i really like the game but i am really confused on how to downlad the full game without having to pay a penny. Please Reply.

*cough*bittorrent*cough*

O.O

Drivers view though Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8