MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bus Driver Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh btw I tried that Bus Simulator 2008 a long time ago, and it's way too complex for my computer to handle, and also there is no English option Sad But it looks like a great game.
I bought the game after being upset, I got so far and then my trial ended, I wipped my credit card out and entered the details! Mwuahaha, almost on last bus sets!
Lol, one hour doesn't really get you too far honestly Toungue
(2008-10-15, 11:53 AM)xiaozhu Wrote: [ -> ]:p

[Image: 5915470_1706f264c7_b.jpg]

a whole crazy bus forum over here >>> http://busaustralia.com/forum/

Ever seen a bus jam? (Pics posted on above site by V761):
[Image: busjam1.jpg]
[Image: busjam3.jpg]
[Image: busjam2.jpg]
[Image: busjam4.jpg]
(2008-10-18, 05:20 AM)Lachlan Wrote: [ -> ]Ever seen a bus jam? (Pics posted on above site by V761):

I've seen bigger than that. Took me 2 and a half hours to get to my destination when it only takes 10 minutes without traffic and 15 - 20 minutes walking.. Buses, I hate.
I remember 2 years ago the main expressway into the city (white freeway seen in the background of those pics) was considered unsafe and shut down, just 15mins before the start of peakhour. Caused massive chaos, as all the other bridges out of the city cant normally cope with peakhour, and with the main road in shut down, it caused a traffic jam that extended late into the night. IIRC, on the Pacific Mwy (road that goes to this expressway) the traffic jam was about 30km long, all the way to the edge of the city.
Result? Massive bus jams on the busway out of the city as every route in had to be redirected, as all the express routes couldnt use the closed bridge for obvious reasons (its closed). Bus jam was quite like the one above, but worse. (The one above occured when someone had a heart attack at the station and they had to close it to get an ambulance in).

I hate Brisbane sometimes. All you need is for one domino to fall and the whole pile collapses with it.
(2008-10-17, 11:03 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, one hour doesn't really get you too far honestly Toungue

How dare you! I got very far, I got through 2 buses
I found a mod for bus driver but sadly the link doesn't work.
(2008-10-18, 12:18 PM)alex1095 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a mod for bus driver but sadly the link doesn't work.

What kind of mod?
I really like this game. Big Grin

Does anyone know of any similar transport games, such as with trains, or planes? Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8