MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bus Driver Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
For trains my favourite (and free) one is BVE. Google it.
Thanks, but apparently not supported on Vista? Is there any way to get around that?
Also, regarding the bus simulator game (the 2nd one mentioned, not the one this thread is about) - how do you download the game? Does the 'Bonuspack' include the game? Apologies for my ignorance.
(2008-10-22, 07:34 AM)leny Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but apparently not supported on Vista? Is there any way to get around that?
Also, regarding the bus simulator game (the 2nd one mentioned, not the one this thread is about) - how do you download the game? Does the 'Bonuspack' include the game? Apologies for my ignorance.

I believe Bus Simulator 2008 is a paid software... I don't think there's a demo for it. Unless...well....*cough cough*.

There are some posts on the internet (again search Google) from people who claim to have got BVE working on Vista.
And you have Microsoft Flight Simulator for planes, which allows you to download your own planes.
(2008-10-22, 09:05 AM)blueparukia Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft Fight Simulator

Smile
Beats flight simulator :p
But never the Bus Driver Game Smile
did they not hide that in excel 97 or some of the verions Sleepy
(2008-10-22, 10:51 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-22, 09:05 AM)blueparukia Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft Fight Simulator

Smile
The game isn't that good. Toungue
Played it, uninstalled.
Need mods for this game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8