MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lock - Sell content in hide tags for newpoints points.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
how can i change the text: "Hidden Content" & "you must register..."
thanks, awesome plugin.
How can i set default price example..

Most forums just do [hide] tag and to unlock the content you must pay 25 or 10 credits whatever you forum currency is with newpoints...

Instead of me doing [hide cost blahh blahh] how can i just set it default [hide] and the price is 5 credits my forum uses credits so yeah.

Thanks!
(2015-11-05, 08:12 AM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]- Hide the attachment. (need to provide point to download a file attachment)
I'm tempted to do a separate plugin for the attachment system.

Quote:- For next update, can order the "hide" inserted into the text editor?
I'm uncertain what you mean.

Quote:thank you for this great plugin.
1+ reputation for you
np. thanks.

(2015-11-12, 07:44 PM)RootDB Wrote: [ -> ]How can i set default price example..

Most forums just do [hide] tag and to unlock the content you must pay 25 or 10 credits whatever you forum currency is with newpoints...

Instead of me doing [hide cost blahh blahh] how can i just set it default [hide] and the price is 5 credits my forum uses credits so yeah.

Thanks!
You can set the default price in the ACP and disable the "Allow user prices." option.

(2015-11-05, 02:02 PM)eliavz Wrote: [ -> ]how can i change the text: "Hidden Content" & "you must register..."
thanks, awesome plugin.
You can change them by editing the lock/core/purchase.php file. I'm yet to abstract them to a language file.
I cant actually see the buttons.
Bug :
1. In Single Post, if i use two codes .
i.e [hide cost="5"] test [/hide]
[hide cost="5000"] test2 [/hide]

Now if user redeem 5 point for first code than user able to unlock 5000 point code automatically.
Ideally, 5000 point code should not be unlocked until user pay 5000 points but at present user can see automatically 5000 point code with just unlock 5 point.
Hope you understand.

2. Add setting for which usergroup can use this lock system.

How to use key?
Plugin creator please fix bug.
anyone know how to make this work for 1.6?
(2015-12-23, 04:34 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Plugin creator please fix bug.

It's not a bug, it's simply just not what the plugin was made for.

It would require a rewrite of majority of the plugin to get it to take multiple hide tags in one post into consideration; it's currently not my priority. Paid work is my priority at the moment.

(2016-02-18, 10:07 PM)DemonCode Wrote: [ -> ]anyone know how to make this work for 1.6?

I haven't tested this, as I don't have a 1.6 install anywhere, but you can try changing this line to:
'compatibility' => '16*',
I don't see why it wouldn't work.
does the hide tag disappear when searching for posts?
(2016-03-01, 04:52 AM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]does the hide tag disappear when searching for posts?

EDIT: Actually, I'll push an update for that rn.

EDIT AGAIN: The plugin actually takes care of this already, no update needed.

So, to answer your question, no the tag doesn't disappear, but the content remains hidden unless a user has unlocked it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7