MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lock - Sell content in hide tags for newpoints points.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^ hoping that a person replies to my previous comment
(2020-04-25, 05:45 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hoping that a plugin coder replies to your related thread

Thanks .m.
Hi, I have pushed some updates to the plugin, you can check it in the following page:
https://github.com/Sama34/lock-1/tree/develop

It might or might not match with the original author vision of the plugin.

Please note that I won't add new features but I could fix small issues, thus I won't upload it to the extend site. If you have bug reports please fill them in GitHub as I won't hijack this thread either.

Consider this a sponsored update or rather a gift to the community.
Yeah, still not working even with upgrading to 1.1. The stuff still shows the contents even though it's in the [hide] and [hide cost] tags, regardless if I'm admin or a regular test member. I don't know if it only works on a certain editor plug-in (I'm not switching out ckeditor) or a template issue (I'm using Osmium) but I'm at a loss here.

[attachment=42792][attachment=42793]
Adding a button to the editor was never a feature of this plugin. You can search help in the resources forums regarding adding additional buttons to the editor.

As for the hidden content being visible we would need more details because I did test and content is indeed hidden with my configuration.
Well, unfortunately, it ain't for me. And now, it's getting worse. Not only it's still showing the hidden content, but after fixing this inline moderation error for the last few hours for the Osmium template, any post(s) with the [hide] tag will show up twice.

BEFORE                    AFTER
[attachment=42794][attachment=42795]
I can’t see the duplicated posts in your images. Anyways, all the information available seems to point to the fact that to charge you need to use the tag as in [hide cost=“n”]. However since I downloaded the plugin I noticed it worked instead with [hide=n]. Maybe try that instead.
You can't see the attachments at all???
(2020-04-28, 05:25 PM)joto Wrote: [ -> ]You can't see the attachments at all???

I can see the attachments but not the issues that you mention.

In the first image you use [hide cost=“n”] but as I said it has always worked with [hide=n] for me.

In you second image I can see two posts but these are different posts, so you should clarify what you mean with any post(s) with the [hide] tag will show up twice.

Also, please note that this isn't my plugin and even though I said I wasn't going to hijack this thread I'm trying to help, but I will no longer provide help for this if you (anyone) doesn't provide proper and enough details, I won't be guessing anymore.
Which is WHY I posted a before and after pic of it. Also, it is the same post, as the first pic clearly shows what was posted down before I hit quick edit, and the second one is once I exited out of quick edit.

Now, doing [hide=n] worked on a new post, and the hidden content is what it was supposed to do which is stay hidden for other people until they buy it, but I'm still getting the problem to why the same content shows up twice when it's supposed to be once. The same thing with normal [hide], while every other post that doesn't have the hide tags functions as normal.

I'm also sure these are the right settings from lock when I go to edit template or faststyles

lock form
<form method="post">
	{$lang->lock_purchase_desc}
	<input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lock_purchase}" onclick="javascript: return confirm('{$lang_confirm}');" />
	<input type="hidden" name="info" value="{$info}" />
	<input type="hidden" name="action" value="purchase" />
</form>

lock wrapper
<div class="hidden-content">
	<div class="hidden-content-title">
		<strong>{$params['title']}</strong>
	</div>
	<div class="hidden-content-body">
		{$return}
	</div>
</div>

Unless I'm missing something, I'm out of ideas, and sanity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7