MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whisper for ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
shade it looks fantastic on my admin Smile i am happy with it, i just edit the text a bit Administration Panel i added my logo and the theme called Whisper changed into my gaming community, but your name credits will stay on it ^^
how can i add acp pin in login ???
dont ask that here, look at tutorials Wink http://community.mybb.com/thread-105587.html
Warning [2] end() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - Line: 228 - File: inc/plugins/whisper.php PHP 5.4.38 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/whisper.php	228	end
/inc/class_plugins.php	139	whisper_homepage
/admin/modules/home/index.php	298	pluginSystem->run_hooks
/admin/index.php	766	require

does anyone know what error is this?

Ok so i deactivated it, so how come i cannot get the normal them back?
Thank you for the bug report, I have fixed it in my local version and I will update the package as soon as possible. You probably don't have any posts in your board, thus the plugin is not able to generate accurate statistics and produces that error.

You have to uninstall the plugin in order to get the old theme back, or you can just set the default theme in your personal admin settings.
Wow this admin control panel theme looks flawless, I love the custom work that you have done and seriously love you even more for providing this for free. It makes the whole admin panel look like it belongs in a either professional software or in a totally next-generation version of MyBB (even better than what the previews for 2.0 look like).
Might be just be me, but it seems a little bit slow to scroll down at times. Any advice on how I can improve/fix this?
That's most likely caused by the analytics (as it should be slow just in the homepage) which are powered by a relatively heavy JS file. I have planned to add an option in order to manage the advanced analytics but it will take me some time because of studies. If you are somewhat used to read PHP code you can edit the style.php file included in the package and comment out the analytics part.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you enjoy Whisper.
(2015-11-11, 01:43 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]That's most likely caused by the analytics (as it should be slow just in the homepage) which are powered by a relatively heavy JS file. I have planned to add an option in order to manage the advanced analytics but it will take me some time because of studies. If you are somewhat used to read PHP code you can edit the style.php file included in the package and comment out the analytics part.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you enjoy Whisper.

Any chance you could tell me the lines required? A bit confused.
I'll check it out, beautiful!
Hope it'll work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7