MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whisper for ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
¿Download? here.
(2016-02-11, 05:51 PM)kenos Wrote: [ -> ]¿Download? here.

Download is at the main post, I have it installed.
I love how beautiful this theme is. It lags behind a bit but not really a big issue. The big issue that I have is how some of the settings are missing when try to view them. My forum is newly installed so I'm setting it up as of writing this post.

Options for line "Attachments" and "Members List" are just absent and only present a enable or disable setting. Help? Maybe something is up with my install?
It's a known issue which involves the "On/Off" buttons. When they are checked they should trigger the visibility of other lines, which you don't see because for somewhat reason jQuery does not recognize the button as checked even if it is (through a CSS hack). Prototype worked just fine back in the 1.6 days. I have planned to find a solution but since my spare time is going to be nearly zero in the next couple of days it's unlikely I will fix it shortly.
(2016-02-21, 11:47 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It's a known issue which involves the "On/Off" buttons. When they are checked they should trigger the visibility of other lines, which you don't see because for somewhat reason jQuery does not recognize the button as checked even if it is (through a CSS hack). Prototype worked just fine back in the 1.6 days. I have planned to find a solution but since my spare time is going to be nearly zero in the next couple of days it's unlikely I will fix it shortly.

Thanks for the prompt reply! Beautiful theme nonetheless. Look forward to the fix  Big Grin
i love this
i really like it and i tried to use it but i got rid of it in the end because using this theme, some stuff (forum admin panel features ) didnt show up whilst trying to edit stuff here and there
wow i did not describe that very well but i just don't know how else to put it lol
Pebbles, your issue is the same as Excl's one. I will fix the theme in the next couple of weeks.
Whisper 1.0.1 is out
The issue regarding the visibility of certain rows has been addressed. Also, I have adapted the code to be compatible with at least the last 5 versions of all browsers plus reduced the size of the main file up to 20%, resulting in faster page loads.

Download the package from the Mods Site and overwrite the old ones. There's no need to disable the plugin. Flush your browser's cache if you still can't see the changes.
Many thanks for the update Shade, it is a beautiful theme indeed. Just a little side note, not really bothering me but something I'm noticing on the home page

[attachment=35864]
Darn. Click on "Check for new updates" to populate the left column. Needs another fix though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7