MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whisper for ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
why not create the same theme for the forum itself. it would look beautiful
Looks very very nice going to try.
Could someone please help me install this?  Huh

I put the "whisper" folder in admin / styles , but see nothing in plugins or themes section in myBB ACP.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. You must add every file to the respective folder. Whisper should be in /admin/styles, whisper.php in /inc/plugins. Then activate the plugin from the Plugin list.
Hi @Shade, I have an issue with your plugin. It seems to have rendered my admincp unusable. Could you check out my thread? https://community.mybb.com/thread-211442.html

Thanks
Great theme.
There's a few bugs with this I found:
Login-page needs doing its not styled.
Query footer isn't styled and is white on white.
Template diff report styling isn't there.
Hi, thank you for trying Whisper. It was designed on MyBB 1.8.0 and was never updated since the first release unfortunately. The login page was styled, but a recent change in MyBB's core (starting from 1.8.14) nullifies custom login flows. It's likely the same for the footer. As for template diff, it's surely missing, but I do not have any plans to update the theme in the near future.
where is the download link for this?
(2018-08-09, 03:26 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-24, 02:50 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]

This error showed up when I installed your Whisper ACP.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/h******l/public_html/main/styles/Whisper/style.php:283 Stack trace: #0 /home/h******l/public_html/main/modules/config/plugins.php(501): Page->output_nav_tabs(Array, 'plugins') #1 /home/h******l/public_html/main/index.php(821): require('/home/h******l/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/h******l/public_html/main/styles/Whisper/style.php on line 283

FYI: h******l was purposely "blanked out" to protect my website.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7