MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySupport for MyBB 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Will be there any updated/new version for MyBB 1.8?

I am looking for something like that - I need 2 features: mark as best answer + indicators in thread view

Thank you very much in advance
We're running it here. I don't think it's been updated for us at all. Have you tried the 1.6 version with compatibility = 18*?
I tried, but there are some problems with templates... I will look and try to fix it... I just was curious if there is someone who can share his modification for 1.8
i believe it works by changing the compatibility... however it might need some modifications... 

this will give an idea: http://community.mybb.com/thread-164124.html

tell me the exact issues you are facing so we can check that...
Almost same problem + problem with icon possition in UCP
I had been considering rewriting it actually. I had a load of things half-done in a version I never released and I've forgotten what half of it was now. I did plan on updating it for 1.8 but never got round to it Sad I guess really I should make a 1.8 compatible version and rewrite for 2.0 when it'll need a rewrite anyway...
it would be great! At least make it compatible with MyBB 1.8. I really miss this plugin Sad
(2015-10-14, 12:29 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]I had been considering rewriting it actually. I had a load of things half-done in a version I never released and I've forgotten what half of it was now. I did plan on updating it for 1.8 but never got round to it Sad I guess really I should make a 1.8 compatible version and rewrite for 2.0 when it'll need a rewrite anyway...

Please update Smile
I'd love to use this plugin on my forum too.

At least maybe you guys know a plugin that would let moderator/administrator highlight / distinguish / selected posts in a thread - to make them stand out ? I couldn't find anything like this anywhere.

If MySupport won't be updated to be compatible with Mybb 1.8, then certainly, eventually I will try to update it myself - however I don't believe in my skills nor trust them, so I doubt in that Big Grin

If myBB team adjusted MySupport for this forum, then why not share the custom version of plugin?

MikeInToshx

Anyone made this for version 1.8.x yet?

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5