MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sharree.com - Promote Your YouTube Channel & Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nice look: clean and easy to read and stay on there no matter day or night. Unique as "global" subject. Nice work and good job. Keep it clean and mantained. However, you can think that it would be also usefull if you will implement SSL. Just a suggestion.
Cheers
I found the site took quite a while to load, it looks cool though.
http://i.imgur.com/qrn9CAe.png

disable the no flash message on chrome because you have to right click the flash object to load flash
(2017-03-18, 05:22 PM)Nemus Wrote: [ -> ]I found the site took quite a while to load, it looks cool though.

Infinite scrolling was added to reduce load time. Now batches of shares load as you scroll instead of a ton loading at once.
man, this site continues to blow my mind, now you really have it lookin good, so brilliant!

Just 1 thing, please fix your grammar here:

Sharree is a community for content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) where they can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.

It should be:

Sharree is a community where content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.
(2017-08-10, 11:21 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]man, this site continues to blow my mind, now you really have it lookin good, so brilliant!

Sharree is a community for content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) where they can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.

It should be:

Sharree is a community where content creators (YouTubers, Twitch Streamers, SoundCloud artists, Designers, Webmasters, and Memesters) can promote their content and connect with fellow creators.

Thanks Michael. I never felt comfortable with the wording in the header. Thanks for the fix, changed.
(2017-08-13, 06:49 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-10, 11:21 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]man, this site continues to blow my mind, now you really have it lookin good, so brilliant!

It should be:

Thanks Michael. I never felt comfortable with the wording in the header. Thanks for the fix, changed.

Sharree.com has risen the bar with original idea and design, there is no other site like it on the web and that is why it works.
Hi Wally, may I criticise Sharree for a moment. The design is spectacular but you are way overdoing it with ads now! People don't like ads! Use a targeted system where users buy promotional ads like twitter! Google ads are horrible. Just my thoughts.
Your website is available over TLS, but most of the assets are broken. Confused

Either you need to update your website to be TLS friendly, or redirect requests correctly so that people with browser plugins like HTTPS Everywhere don't just get a broken version of your website each time.

[Image: m0mZWRt.png]
Sharree has essentially went viral. it has grown thousands and thousands and thousands of members every month, sinse its inception.
Just amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5