MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyInvision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Concratulations!

This theme is relay nice, please be carefull for the copyright! I only can use the colours and the color gradients, all other images are saved by copyright.

PS: I would call it "MyInvision" so it fits better with my theme "MyBulletin" Big Grin
lol perhaps Toungue
*kicks thread to revive*

Ive picked this up again. Been so busy lately, so I have just been neglecting requests *bad Mike*

Heres a preview of the new logo. A preview of the buttons is up next. It is a merge between the IPB and MyBB. This is how I will do most things, cept I think I will keep the threadmarkers the default MyBB set,
You also may wanna fix the who is online section so it to collapses. Also IF possible see if you can get the online today mod to work correctly with this theme.

Thanks and great work.
All the index stuff like the legend, whose online, etc. need to be edited or they wont work right with any skin that has two table definitions under one without a colspan.
Ok that will be good if use ur own image set...Thanks !
Wow!! i wanna use that theme, please keep us posted as to when it will be released! (if you could send me a PM when its released i'd be grateful!)
Wow, very nice. This is probably the first port of a skin from another board, that was actually done very well. Thanks, keep up the good work.
I was wondering if was possible to tweak the image, or try to copy the images free-hand? I was thinking of a green or red theme, becuase legaly it will not be their work. Is it ok just to release the source code and not the images? because a friend of my makes themes for Invisionfree, but we were not able to place them into mybb.
redbear81 Wrote:I was wondering if was possible to tweak the image, or try to copy the images free-hand? I was thinking of a green or red theme, becuase legaly it will not be their work. Is it ok just to release the source code and not the images? because a friend of my makes themes for Invisionfree, but we were not able to place them into mybb.

Nope, InvisionFree is copyrighted as well. I am planning to use LightBlue, revamped and edited, and use the IPB GDK and the MyBB images to merge together to create a whole new set.

I dont have enough time in the day with soccer, basketball, school, sleep, and my job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4