MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyInvision v1.0.1 - Light Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Snake Wrote:Why does every one want there forums to look like the compitition?

Simple.

I prefer IPB, but it costs money. The best free one is MyBB, so I went for that.

How ever, IPB 1.3 and lower is free & legal. But IPB provide no support or download.
Whoa.... looks like a spam feast is going on here lol Toungue..... well i also like ""Invision" theme style lets give "Audentio" a little time to come with some graphic which he can use (by starting making his own Toungue) and also wish you luck on it too Smile
Thanks DragonLord, thanks for understanding and all. Smile I had an idea to merge the default MyBB images and the IPB "look" together, so I should have these done by the weekend. With that, a new IPB color will be out, along with some bug edits I found in IE.

Other than that, I am having problems with the dropdown menus as well as the external search feature. If you know what Im talking about and would like to help, PM me and Ill drop you some credit in the theme release and ReadMe.

Sorry to all who don't like the IPB look. But Im not making it for any of those reasons. Smile
Audentio Wrote:Thanks DragonLord, thanks for understanding and all. Smile I had an idea to merge the default MyBB images and the IPB "look" together, so I should have these done by the weekend. With that, a new IPB color will be out, along with some bug edits I found in IE.

Other than that, I am having problems with the dropdown menus as well as the external search feature. If you know what Im talking about and would like to help, PM me and Ill drop you some credit in the theme release and ReadMe.

Sorry to all who don't like the IPB look. But Im not making it for any of those reasons. Smile
Good luck with it. Smile
[attachment=6194]

Here is a small teaser of the next IPB-style theme. 110% legal of course.
It is an IPB theme Smile.
Very nice, Looking forward to it. Smile
For the record. Admin CP is located in the same place as it is in MyBB. All that it is, My Controls is moved there.

Believe me. My first forum was with invisionfree.com
richjohnny Wrote:For the record. Admin CP is located in the same place as it is in MyBB. All that it is, My Controls is moved there.

Believe me. My first forum was with invisionfree.com

Sorry, but this is incorrect.

InvisionFree: Logged in as: Audentio ( Log Out · Admin CP · Mod CP ) My Controls · Inbox (0) · View New Posts · My Assistant

IPB:

Logged in as: Audentio ( Log Out )

Admin CP · My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends · 0 New Messages

MyBB: A lot longer navbar.

This is an IPB theme, the latest 2.2.x version for MyBB. IF was IPB...1.3 I believe. Completely different Smile
Audentio Wrote:Here is a small teaser of the next IPB-style theme. 110% legal of course.

I see the kman\'s slate aqua skin is being converted, nice job but to me its a bit old
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5