MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyInvision v1.0.1 - Light Blue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have smoothed things over with Audentio as well as removed my posts. I consider this matter resolved.

Good luck to Audentio, his site, and his themes.
Thanks a lot Jesse, I'm sorry for the miscommunication and stuff which I take the fault for. You too bud, good luck!

I will also delete my childish posts.
So when will this be rerealeased
Hmm, probably tomorrow! Just got to get the userlink bar fixed up which is going to be very very very tough because MyBB has different language files and I dont want to make you guys change those. Depends on how that gets fixed, plus I got a few things to edit up here and there. So one to two days tops.
Cannot wait at all.
richjohnny Wrote:Cannot wait at all.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19286 Big Grin

regarding this specific theme, MyInvision v1.0.2 - Light Blue will be released this weekend with all images legal and stuff. And, labrocca, if you aren't busy, would you like to preview it before I release? The images, I mean.
Audentio Wrote:
spikescot2005 Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:I got $100 that says his license isn't legit.

wow! looks like $100 could be coming your way.

Spike, its definetely legal. In other words, he'd be losing 100 dollars...

We need to pay 30 bucks for the updates still.

I'm shocked with how childish some people act but I won't go into that. The themes a lovely and smooth design, just like the real thing and I've enjoyed testing it out.

Audentio; Your a very skilled theme designer, I can't imagine how long it would take me to design something so perfect to the real thing.

P.s Buddy, often jealous people throw those comments in quotes. I've had people claim it about myself, nothing smart about using nulled boards hence why I like testing free packages. (take risks to pay when you don't the site works and you'll get burned) I have Sad

p.s.s You a very humble guy, especially to take it on the chin. Keep up the great work! your sites a great place Smile
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Furthermore, I also understand that some people really really really love the MyBB software and want to protect it and stuff. Many MyBB users refruse to join other boards if they are not using the MyBB software. I understand this, and some people just disagree with some of the things I have done, such as creating an IPB-style theme. Its alright, and I hope Ive cleared everything up.

Speaking of this skin...

Ive been making vb skins lately as well as a ton of MyBB requested themes that are custom and not open to the public. I havent been able to make a fresh regular MyBB theme in some time now. MyInvision is the MyBB project I am working on, however.

MyInvision was supposed to be released sometime ago, but I still have been so busy and my computer was just fixed after a four week downperiod.

MyInvision 1.2.0 Light Blue Classic is the next one coming out. This will be followed by MyInvision 1.2.0 Pro (the newest default IPB skin).

Cheers all!
Audentio Wrote:Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Furthermore, I also understand that some people really really really love the MyBB software and want to protect it and stuff. Many MyBB users refruse to join other boards if they are not using the MyBB software. I understand this, and some people just disagree with some of the things I have done, such as creating an IPB-style theme. Its alright, and I hope Ive cleared everything up.

Speaking of this skin...

Ive been making vb skins lately as well as a ton of MyBB requested themes that are custom and not open to the public. I havent been able to make a fresh regular MyBB theme in some time now. MyInvision is the MyBB project I am working on, however.

MyInvision was supposed to be released sometime ago, but I still have been so busy and my computer was just fixed after a four week downperiod.

MyInvision 1.2.0 Light Blue Classic is the next one coming out. This will be followed by MyInvision 1.2.0 Pro (the newest default IPB skin).

Cheers all!

Wow.. Those sounds great!

I see nothing wrong with making mybb look like other package. (personally I think it's more to due with IPB meanie's) since there's an excellent version of the vb theme and that's nearly 100% spot on.

Going back to this, I've been testing it out as you know on my test board and I can't wait to give 1.2.0 a spin =)

Your doing great!
~Kerrang!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5