MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] FRESH BLUE / GREEN / RED / GOLD V2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
great theme man & thanksBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Version 2.1 released!

I changed some images and make the style some hot colors. Additionally i fixed some bugs! Here you find the current live demo: http://www.patrickjung.info/test/

It is nessesary thant you rewrite the old image folder if you want to upgrade this theme.
is there a way i can just get the vb styled login?

which part of the template is that?
öhm this style has allready this login box in the welcomeblock?!
That theme kicks lime. Toungue
Fresh Green and Red released!

Now all designs are in version 2.2! All users of the Fresh theme should realy upgrade, mainly the image folder (for fresh blue users), because i think there are some realy heavy icons (40 kb subheader_bg) in the old themes.

All who use the old FreshGreen theme should realy upgrade, there are tonnes of improvements comparing with version 1.0. For the Fresh blue theme there are some minior improvements. The Fresh Red theme is new!
How do i upgrade the theme?
delete the old one and reinstall the design. You should also replace the images! Wink
hello,
best skin for mybb i ever seen
great job (y)

can u create fresh gold please Smile
I allow modifications on my designs, so you can easily change the colors in the theme and some icons: subheader_bg, toplinks_hover, bottomlinks_hover, the poll images. Just change the colour easily with a graphic programm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7