MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] FRESH BLUE / GREEN / RED / GOLD V2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
very nice ,thanks! Smile
Quote:Internet explorer doesnt show fresh gold properly
it doesnt fit navigation bar in case its data is too long. Opera works fine. screenshot attached
The problem is, taht the links in french are to long. Wink

Edit the theme.

Go to: "Additional CSS"

there you find:

Quote:.welcome_bottom{
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: bold;
padding: 3px 6px 3px 6px;
white-space: nowrap;

}

You can change the padding to padding 3px 2px 3px 2px (for example) or remove the white-space: nowrap;[/quote]
it worked
thanks Big Grin
hello
I do not have plug in where in contribution to be more measuringclosely indicated go however there it which am I to do?
theme is amazing Toungue but i cant translate butons, can you upload all buton sand logo psd files ?
Hello Patrick, I couldn't figure 25% of Editing the Editable buttons... How to change the "New Thread/Search" icon/image?
And please do me two buttons:
1. [Downloads Section mod] Submit
2. [Trash Can Mod] Prune Trash.
Thanks. Smile
You got editable buttons with the download. So you can see the button background and the front style, enough to create you own buttons Wink
The thing is, I can normally edit the text, but can not change the image at the left. Sad

Ad one morfe request which can't be done with your editable buttons.
I'm using the "Hide Tag" mod, I need something that'd be 300 (w) x 150 (h), which has the same buttons style.
The text size should be a bit bigger, umm... 14 or 16 px, text alignment should be centered, the text that should be written would be:
This Content is Hidden!
Please post a reply to this thread in order to unlock the hidden content.

EDIT: Please attach the editable logo of your theme, thanks. Smile
Sorry to be such a picky, but mind making a skin for the "HotEditor 4.2" mod for MyBB, because it's current layout don't suite your skin. Smile

PS: I've noticed something new with the navigation buttons of MyBB (Look below), is this an update? :O

Thanks in advance. Smile
Very nice. I like it.
Hey, great theme.
I have problem and I don't know how to fix this:
The member profile in postbit is not showing properly, member's profiles are not aligned.

I also noticed that last box from MyBux is not on right place.

Below is attached image which shows everything...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7