MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] FRESH BLUE / GREEN / RED / GOLD V2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
FreshGold added
P@trick Wrote:delete the old one and reinstall the design. You should also replace the images! Wink

Will i not lose all the template changes from pluggins ect.
hmm i think yes, so you should deactive theme, install the theme and activate them again
Is there a demo for red and gold?
No, maybe i will make a demo board only for my designs at the weekend. maybe... Smile
I found some bugs:
1. it shows two search links, one beside "Member List, Help, etc..." and the other is beside "User CP, Admin, CP, etc..."
2. It doesn't show the "Open Buddy List" link.
3. It doesn't support the Shoutbox mod. Sad

~Gjs1992
Quote:I found some bugs:
1. it shows two search links, one beside "Member List, Help, etc..." and the other is beside "User CP, Admin, CP, etc..."
2. It doesn't show the "Open Buddy List" link.
3. It doesn't support the Shoutbox mod.
1. + 3. is no bug!

2. Hmm yes this one i forgott. Thanks for report! Smile
Hello P@trick, please do us a very huge favoure which would be:
Whenever you update your skins, please post an update guide, like not just replacing images, but like, replace code, etc.. Because some of us (Including me) Have edited the templates already to make the skin compatible with our installed mods. Thanks Smile

¬Gjs1992
Yes i also plane this for my future themes, but its a lot of additional work. I think there will come one last very small upgrade for Fresh and MyBulletin. On this themes i will make a little guide! Wink
Internet explorer doesnt show fresh gold properly
it doesnt fit navigation bar in case its data is too long. Opera works fine. screenshot attached
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7