MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Last Sale] Avenger For MyBB 1.8 - Only $17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey lavaskins, couple of questions.

1. If I wanted to completely remove the responsiveness, how would I do that? So have the same desktop layout also appear on Mobile and all other platform.

2. The second thing was the Latest Threads in the sidebar. Right now it only appears on the index page, how do I make it appear globally?

Also your solution for the avatars worked really well, thanks for that.
Ok. So I've figured the first question I had. However the Latest Thread feature, still need help making it appear globally instead of just the index.
sorry for this delay.

you look in the index template (I don't remember where it is too)
<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(function(){
    jQuery(".latestthreads-portal").load("{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/lastest_threads.php");  
});
</script>

and move it to the "headerinclude".

Next you remove some css in extras.css. sorry, I'm using the phone to answer you should not be able to better help you.
Hey lava, so I've moved the script to headerinclude. The latest threads still isn't displaying. I tried going into extra.css but wasn't sure what to change.
(2016-08-16, 05:04 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Hey lava, so I've moved the script to headerinclude. The latest threads still isn't displaying. I tried going into extra.css but wasn't sure what to change.
I have sent a message to you
(2016-08-17, 02:47 PM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-16, 05:04 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Hey lava, so I've moved the script to headerinclude. The latest threads still isn't displaying. I tried going into extra.css but wasn't sure what to change.
I have sent a message to you

It worked. Thanks so much.
Holy orange.
That is a very nice theme.

You give support for installation and adaptation of plugins that i use in my Forum?

And if i buy the theme, can i translate for my language? Even the copyright notice (not remove the copyright, just translate).
hello palhanow, I have sent you a message.
#bump Smile

Now we had supported payments via Bitcoin. You can pay via paypal or Bitcoin.
Awesome theme and AWESOME support. Best support I've ever got after purchasing a skin. Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10