MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Last Sale] Avenger For MyBB 1.8 - Only $17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
To delete Switch builder, in the footer template, find and delete from: <! - Switch builder -> to <! - Switch builder ->
Also horizontal layout mode, we have guidelines, we will not talk again

Wants left sidebar for all pages. Find extras.css, and delete
- body.active-horizontal .lastsb
- /*** Sidebar ads in horizontal layout ***/
.active-horizontal:not(.page_index) #sidebars, .active-horizontal:not(.page_index) .quicksetting, .active-horizontal:not(.page_index) #sidebars.opensb {
display: none;
}
.active-horizontal:not(.page_index) .main-forum {
margin-left: 0;
}
.active-rightsb.active-horizontal:not(.page_index) .main-forum {
margin-right: 0;
}
/*** End ***/

We will not support you whatever the mode switch again (we have your complete guide).
I need the pagination visible on mobiles as well, how to achieve that ? ( I have topics with 300 pages )
ITS 2 days Im waiting for a support
(2016-11-13, 09:38 AM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]ITS 2 days Im waiting for a support

So instead of contacting the theme developer directly, you post here in an attempt to air your dirty laundry?

Good one.
(2016-11-13, 08:42 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-13, 09:38 AM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]Its 2 days Im waiting for a support

So instead of contacting the theme developer directly, you post here in an attempt to air your dirty laundry?

Good one.

I don't see any reason why I need to explain myself to you BUT since I've seen you around acting like I'm so smart/funny or whatever you believe in yourself and also to make it clear to theme developer, 
I post it here my question at the first because  I thought maybe its other question too. I also messaged him directly again in case he hasn't seen my reply. 
I'm replied here again because its a premium theme and it should give better support.

At the end a word of advice for you, you don't need to replay in every topic and say  OH Yeah I see your point you meant that and bla bla yes everyone is smart enough to see that and it's not just you getting it and it's actually posted to deliver that point.
.go_page {
display: inline-block !important;
}

added extras.css.
(2016-11-14, 02:24 PM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ].go_page {
   display: inline-block !important;
}

added extras.css.
Thank you but Not giving the result Im looking for
All versions of "Avenger" are shared on the internet are "RIP", and can not be used. Currently we are still selling it, if you are interested, you can buy it.
offer a discount for a Canadian? lol. I am running a bit short on cash after buying the Musk template, only to get no support at all and its full of bugs
Currently, the theme has been reduced, and it is only $25usd. When buying themes, you will get full support
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10