MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Last Sale] Avenger For MyBB 1.8 - Only $17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2016-09-11, 09:49 AM)OneCrypto Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme and AWESOME support. Best support I've ever got after purchasing a skin. Thank you
Thank you, hope you will continue supporting us. Smile
Very clean design. I am not a fan of the font though, But thats just my point of view. Overall its an excellent theme.
Thank you @Anurag M
Can you make this theme that Forum display in columns like Duende V2?

If its to much work i can pay litlle bit more ( i buy your theme maybe first Smile ) but i can pay more for make some changes. PM me if you want Smile

Cheers
(2016-10-04, 07:00 AM)reaver Wrote: [ -> ]Can you make this theme that Forum display in columns like Duende V2?

If its to much work i can pay litlle bit more ( i buy your theme maybe first Smile ) but i can pay more for make some changes. PM me if you want Smile

Cheers

I replied to your message
Update:
- Fix some minor bugs
- RTL support
(2016-07-22, 07:11 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]With the Change Avatar animation when hovering over an avatar: Is there a way to set this so it'll only happen when hovering over your own avatar? Right now it gives you the option to "Change Avatar" even when you hover over another user's avatar.

Hey there,
Can anyone tell me how to fix this ? (Change Avatar )

Also can anyone explain to me how to change menu bar to Vertical version by default and also having last threads globally ?
Check your pm
To any of the members who use this theme,
I use the RTL version and I have few questions,

I intend to remove Builder from the sites so my user cant change layout and color etc ... ( few bugs in RTL version)

But in default I want to have left sidebar ( in all the pages ) + horizontal layout. can any one tell me how to edit the theme and once again my forum is RTL

Regards
bump..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10