MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MarkItSplashed MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
MarkItSplashed MyBB Theme - Developed by: WhiteCocoa

MyBB Version: v1.2.8
Current Release: v1.1

----------------------------------------

MarkItSplased v1.1 Theme Changes

- Addition of Sponsored Links
- Inclusion of PSD Files for Editing
- Additional Missing Buttons Added
- Updated Templates for MyBB 1.2.8

----------------------------------------

MarkItSplashed Demo Forum

http://demos.whitecocoa.net/mybb/index.php

Download MarkItSplashed

Download from Mods @ MyBB

http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=626
Wow.... that looks amazing. I'm downloading now. By the way, can we get a clean footer image? So we can add our own copyright?
Kind Regards.
This is a really, to me, professional theme. I like it a lot. It's not cluttered up like many themes, and keeps it simple. Very niceSmile
I am glad you all are enjoying the theme!

We set out to create a professional theme that would appeal to everyone and I believe that's what we accomplished. We will be updating the style further and adding to the design, though at this point, its still in beta and we're just looking for feedback.

We will be updating the images that are contained within the ZIP file, which will include a clean footer image/bar. We should have that release ready for later today, so keep your eyes peeled Wink.
See themes like this is what's going to get MyBB more notice and acclaim. Smile
I appreciate the kind words, SodaCake.

It's that type of attitude that will keep us in development mode Smile. We'll probably be releasing a faster loading theme next round. I had one in development, I just need to find it!
No problem. I think that it's themes like this that will show more people that MyBB can look just as professional as any other forum software; commercial or non-commercial. It's nice to see more designers with experience making themes instead of the, no offense, novice designers.
I am sure many others could develop such themes, however, I am not sure whether they would be freely available.

Don't get me wrong, we've went through some rather rough designs in the past Smile, however, if we wouldn't use it, we won't release it. It's that simple.

The images are optimized, as is the theme and this is something that we focus heavily on. While tons of graphics can be a great addition, if the load times are through the rough, the "cool looking" images really don't help.

Our themes are testing on 56k, a Wi-Fi connection and general broadband and tend to load quickly and we're pleased with that.

We'll be releasing a slightly modified version of MarkItSplashed here soon, sort of an addition to the theme Smile.
I admit this is a nice theme... I am downloading it now... and adding it to my forums.....
Thanks much Smile.

We'll be updating the theme to 1.2.8 shortly and have that released tonight along with the previously mentioned updates so that you will be able to add new buttons, new navigation buttons and edit the logo.

It's been a long week thus far and we've been very busy. We're still trying to get the other style released as well, which, as above, is a modified version of this theme with a few differences.
Pages: 1 2 3 4