MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Uploader for 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2016-10-16, 10:59 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, it'll be something with the specific plugin rather than the number, can you inspect the page and see if you have a javascript error? These additional cells are added with javascript so something seems to have tripped it up.

Oh yes i found it.

The error thats due some plugin. This plugin have it a table inside and extra code i will rewrite that plugin, right now all is fine, i test all sides of plugin and all goes as i expected before test Big Grin

Thanks for this very usefull addition.

See yah !!!
Got this error trying to install DVZ Mentions plugin -
There was an error importing this plugin. This plugin has extra files, including language files, that may need to be included in order to run the info function. These files could not be moved to their proper locations:
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links
./inc/languages/english/dvz_mentions_alerts_dvzShoutbox.lang.php
./inc/languages/english/dvz_mentions_alerts_post.lang.php
./inc/languages/english/admin/dvz_mentions.lang.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/config.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/parser.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/alerts.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/alerts.module.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox/dvzShoutbox.alerts.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox/dvzShoutbox.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox/dvzShoutbox.formatter.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post/post.alerts.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post/post.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post/post.formatter.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links/links.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links/links.module.php
You can either try importing the plugin again, or uploading these files manually. 
Can you install others? What does the FTP check on the upload page say?
(2016-10-20, 07:53 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can you install others? What does the FTP check on the upload page say?

No I can't install any, the plugin settings requested for FTP details which I installed on my server which I added and it said
Quote:A successful FTP connection has been established; the plugin uploader should function correctly.
http://imgur.com/a/d9mzH
Weird, can you upload it with FTP? Sounds like there's weird permissions and even your FTP user can't write those files.
I usually upload files with SFTP which uses port 22, ftp uses port 21 and I've never tested ftp upload before. Let me check and get back to you. Thanks.
Hm, is weird because if the FTP check works, it should have done a test copy. Uploading via SFTP in PHP is a pain in the lime, or at least was last time I checked, barely any hosts supported it. I'll guess the issue is due to ownerships or something.
Can't connect to FTP via Filezilla, maybe my Firewall is blocking it. I will try to solve it tomorrow.
I am using WinSCP for the SFTP transfer.
From Mybb File check, the chmod is all ok but I think my server is asking for 777 in all directory for the transfer to work which I will not grant because of security.
So good! Awesome!
(2016-10-20, 07:39 PM)wanchope Wrote: [ -> ]Got this error trying to install DVZ Mentions plugin -
There was an error importing this plugin. This plugin has extra files, including language files, that may need to be included in order to run the info function. These files could not be moved to their proper locations:
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links
./inc/languages/english/dvz_mentions_alerts_dvzShoutbox.lang.php
./inc/languages/english/dvz_mentions_alerts_post.lang.php
./inc/languages/english/admin/dvz_mentions.lang.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/config.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/parser.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/alerts.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/alerts.module.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox/dvzShoutbox.alerts.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox/dvzShoutbox.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/dvzShoutbox/dvzShoutbox.formatter.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post/post.alerts.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post/post.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/alerts/post/post.formatter.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links/links.class.php
./inc/plugins/dvz_mentions/links/links.module.php
You can either try importing the plugin again, or uploading these files manually. 

I've solved this 'problem', in case anyone experience the same error as I did just make the root permission web writable. For Ubuntu I uses - chown -R www-data:www-data part/to/your/root
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7