MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Uploader for 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It this plugin stable for mybb version 1.8.10 ?
After upgrade to the latest version of mybb and reinstall i get error .
But if try to install second time , it work .
So i not sure is this stable to use ?

[attachment=38294]
This sounds like a MySQL issue to me, have you changed the field type for the files field in the database? It's meant to be a text field, and text fields can't have default values, so not sure why it's erroring. What MySQL version are you using?
No, i never changed any things on MySQL .
MySQL 5.6.33 .
Can only imagine the table was edited in some way then, and reinstalling the plugin created the table properly again. Seems like the column wasn't a text field, because text fields can't have default values, but not really a lot I can do if it's working now.
I tried to install this and I ended up getting this error at the top of my admin panel.. now that I've uninstalled it the error remains there?

/* Plugin Uploader - FTP details encryption key */ $config['pluginuploader_ftp_key'] = 'YXGxTjSJMk0jgunNmR7nGqPURJA10XCV';
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/29/8946729/html/forum/inc/config.php:103) - Line: 24 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.19 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php	24	header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/29/8946729/html/forum/inc/config.php:103) - Line: 63 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.4.19 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php	63	header

Can someone help me fix this issue? Thanks in advance.
Weird, something screwed up in your config.php file, edit it and remove any of these near the end (will probably be 2)

?>
That worked great.. I thought the error on the main forum was the same but apparently it wasn't.. that one says:

/* Plugin Uploader - FTP details encryption key */ $config['pluginuploader_ftp_key'] = 'YXGxTjSJMk0jgunNmR7nGqPURJA10XCV';

Disregard. I accidentally deleted the ?> at the end but it should've stayed there as the error was posted after it. Putting the ?> removed the error from the main forum.

Thanks for the help!
PSA: An update will be coming for this soon to work with the updated Mods site Smile
Duuuude, this is amazing! Not that it is hard to just do it via FTP...but makes my life easier.
Thank you Smile

New version now supports the new Extend site Smile

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=821
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7