MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Major Bugs With Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It happens when moderator uses Reply button and that automatically quotes the post they are replying.
I've had 2nd bug way earlier, not related to 1.8.8 but I would like to solve.

Good to know I am not the only one though :p
(2016-11-04, 03:46 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]It happens when moderator uses Reply button and that automatically quotes the post they are replying.

Yes that is the same. *I had forgot I changed the "Reply" button to "Quote"

But I can confirm I'm having the same problem, so you're not alone.  Smile
MyBB team - any feedback please?
I would be glad if there were any temporary solution to this. Any php file I should be changing or template. I can't keep following mods and which threads they unstick unintentionally. I can't blame them too, they just go to thread and reply it.
I could not reproduce either of them on an upgraded 1.8.8 board. They could be theme-related issue; specifically, you should check if in your theme's newreply_modoptions template there is the {$stickycheck} variable, and you might send me either by PM or publicly as an attachment your newreply.php file so I can check whether if it's altered or not.
sarisipop also has this issue and I doubt we use same theme. I also checked if it happens in default theme too, and it happens. I will check theme's template.

My newreply_modoptions theme isn't even changed and yes there is stickycheck variable. I will be sending newreply.php right away.
(2016-11-18, 08:12 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]sarisipop also has this issue and I doubt we use same theme.

I have the default theme with just some minor changes mostly to colours.
Hello, I downloaded mybb and compared newreply.php file with my newreply.php, they are exactly same. I will try to check templates now.
I reverted newreply template to original, still nothing.
Still can't reproduce them, sorry. Maybe another team member will be able to confirm them.
I have looked into it with Darkrad and the problem is that on his site, the stick/unstick options don't show. Therefore in POST, the values are always 0, nada, nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4