MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display User Group Doesn't Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Basically when someone registers and it changes User Group to Registered that works but the display user group doesn't so it still shows them as needing to activate even though i can see they have.
I need a way to set it so all members have Display User Group set to Use Primary User Group without having to go through them all one by one. Help me please!
Could you give me temporary access to your Forum ACP? I can fix this myself, if you'd like. Otherwise, if you don't trust me, I understand, not forcing anyone to trust me, but I'm only here to help.
(2016-12-20, 07:24 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]Could you give me temporary access to your Forum ACP?  I can fix this myself, if you'd like.  Otherwise, if you don't trust me, I understand, not forcing anyone to trust me, but I'm only here to help.

How can i give you temp access?
(2016-12-20, 07:25 PM)LuminousGamerZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 07:24 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]Could you give me temporary access to your Forum ACP?  I can fix this myself, if you'd like.  Otherwise, if you don't trust me, I understand, not forcing anyone to trust me, but I'm only here to help.

Just create an Administrator account, PM the information to me, I login, fix your issue in 2 or so minutes, if it's simple obviously, which it seems like it is, I'll log out, and you can delete the account, and we can both go on with our days.
(2016-12-20, 07:26 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]

Just create an Administrator account, PM the information to me, I login, fix your issue in 2 or so minutes, if it's simple obviously, which it seems like it is, I'll log out, and you can delete the account, and we can both go on with our days.

I have sent the details let me know when you have got it sorted
(2016-12-20, 07:30 PM)LuminousGamerZ Wrote: [ -> ]

I've sent you another PM about the credentials.
(2016-12-20, 07:31 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 07:30 PM)LuminousGamerZ Wrote: [ -> ]

I've sent you another PM about the credentials.

K your in let me know when you get it sorted
Right so the problem is that you have a Group called "Account not Activated" which is most likely tampering with your new registered members, what I recommend doing is removing that rank.
(2016-12-20, 07:41 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]Right so the problem is that you have a Group called "Account not Activated" which is most likely tampering with your new registered members, what I recommend doing is removing that rank.

Ok but that rank was already there when i set it up
(2016-12-20, 07:42 PM)LuminousGamerZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-20, 07:41 PM)Aftermarket Wrote: [ -> ]Right so the problem is that you have a Group called "Account not Activated" which is most likely tampering with your new registered members, what I recommend doing is removing that rank.

Ok but that rank was already there when i set it up

The default rank is "Awaiting Activation" not "account not activated"

I suggest changing that back.
Pages: 1 2 3